carat
color
clarity

Looking for a cathedral, diamond split shank setting

BoulderCO

Rough_Rock

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is my favorite. It's by Beverly K and Pearlman's is one of their retailers. (ETA: Sorry, just saw the cathedral request... don't think this one qualifies)

BeverlyK 8wr1233A split shank.jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I didn't post this one because the pictures you posted were of two distinct shanks that merge only at the bottom of the shank. This setting has the split closer to the crown.

If I were looking for a split shank setting of this type this is the exact one I would buy.

59AA18.jpg

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the truth head. That's my favorite part of my ring. Go with it!

BoulderCO

Rough_Rock
Gypsy|1312516430|2984579 said:
I didn't post this one because the pictures you posted were of two distinct shanks that merge only at the bottom of the shank. This setting has the split closer to the crown.

If I were looking for a split shank setting of this type this is the exact one I would buy.

I actually really like the way that looks but I don't want diamonds on the prongs, head or surprise diamonds. Thank you! Any more?

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
The Durnell you like is made to order and she's really nice... I would be shocked if she wouldn't omit the diamonds in the head... unless it's a copyright issue or something wacky like that!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results