shape
carat
color
clarity

looking at my shoes today!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
I just wanted to let you guys know that fi is taking me to look at my shoes I want today, I''ll take some pictures and post later tonight. As a reminder here is what they look like :)

smurfy21_87801_FS.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Those are super cute!

honey22

Ideal_Rock
They are the most divine shade of blue!! What are your BM colours again? Do you have to match your BM dresses with coloured shoes? I was thinking of blue shoes to match my BMs but then my Mum had an aneurism when she found out
23.gif

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
my bridesmaid dresses are actually a shade of dark evergreen lol
my mom DID have a hernia right after I told her I am having blue shoes but I am convinced it is not because of my shoes lol, she had her surgery and is back to her sassy self

Anyways, I am just going to wear this during the ceremony as my something blue and then get some ballet slipper type shoes to wear during the reception because I''m anticipating a lot of dancing on my part and I don''t want to spend my honeymoon with blisters on my feet lol

honey22

Ideal_Rock
I think they will still look great. I guess it was different back in the day when our parents got married. I think they envisage cheap gaudy shoes, but I think that when they realise you can get some stunning, classy shoes these days, it''s ok.

When it comes down to it however, it''s our day, so I say we should wear what makes us feel comfortable.

We are having a chapel-on-the-beach destination wedding, and they turn the chapel into our reception, so I am going to wear my ''bridal thongs'' as we call them. Nothing like slipping into a pair of thongs when your feet are hurty
37.gif

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
oh nice!

the best part about these shoes is they are only 44 dollars!
i hope i can get them!!!!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
those shoes are too cute smurfy - take a pic on your feet!!!!

xoxo

Shiny_Rock
They are Cute!
30.gif
smurfysmiles, Hopefully you can get them! would be waiting for more pics!

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
So We went to the mall, i literally dragged fi in and we get there and they are like uh we don't know what you're talking about. so now we are going to go wednesday next week (they get shipments every wed.) then they are going to order them in if they dont have them, so im sorry ladies i dont have pictures. so then we were hungry and fi was like "well what do you want?" to which i replied with a pout "blue shoes" haha he didnt think that was funny whatevs!

however we also golfing today and i wore a crappy old t shirt and they said you have to wear a polo or a folded collar so the guy gave me this ugly a** polo to wear. So I don't want to disappoint you ladies so here is a picture of me in said ugly polo shirt lol

smurfyn163900928_32609432_273.jpg

mtjoya

Brilliant_Rock
The shoes are too cute smurfy & you are too!
17.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results