shape
carat
color
clarity

LOOK what WHITEFLASH did for me!

Pandabear90

Rough_Rock
Before I start off, no they didn't give me free diamonds LOL...sorry if you clicked this thread thinking that was what you were going to read :naughty:

As most of you may have followed my annoying posts to educate myself about diamonds leading to an end result of purchasing a pair of diamond studs for the 1 year anniv. for the girlfriend from whiteflash:

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/yay-finally-ordered-the-diamond-studs.206893/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/yay-finally-ordered-the-diamond-studs.206893/[/URL]

If you have read the post there was a contemplation over how to present them to not make it look like a ring box...so I emailed Sheerah at whiteflash ( who was wonderful throughout this whole purchasing process, from my annoying questions a month ago all the way up until last week ) and was wondering if they had a different jewelry box, maybe a necklace one of some sort, something that wasn't the same size as a ring box for when they shipped out my order. So she told me they normally only supply one box per order and would contact the service department and see what she could do... So I told her no problem, if she couldn't do anything, I'll figure it out. So I got the email back...

Nick,

I spoke with our service department and they suggested a jewelry pouch which we can include as well as a teddy bear for presentation--would that help? :)

I’ve added both the jewelry pouch & teddy bear along with the earring box to your order.

Best,
Sheerah *****, Accredited Jewelry Professional (GIA) | Diamond Consultant | Whiteflash | "A Brilliant Diamond Buying Experience"

WHITEFLASH IS THE GREATEST, I couldn't be happier! Its the little things that count and she honored a $50 discount for being a second time customer from like 6 years ago even though I was past the qualifications, and I just want to say if anyone is hesitant to purchase from whiteflash, don't, they provide extraordinary customer service, and as you can see Sheerah went above and beyond to provide for a customer!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:clap:

Whiteflash Rocks!

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
I can't wait for you to give her these earrings.

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
WOw!

That is amazing for WF! well done!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sheerah definitely does a great job! I am not surprised at all! :appl: :appl: :appl:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is awesome. I'll be anxious to see pictures of the gorgeous earrings and teddy bear. I am sure your GF will love them.

BTW, I collect teddy bears so I asked them when I bought my rings from Whiteflash in May if they had any and they sent me a cute little brown bear. I named him Arrows. :bigsmile:

Marcy

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What can I say? kenny already said it!

Deb ;))

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Great news!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
WF & the level of customer service they provide is simply outstanding. Wonderful story, thank you for sharing. :appl:

Pandabear90

Rough_Rock
marcy|1413252809|3766744 said:
That is awesome. I'll be anxious to see pictures of the gorgeous earrings and teddy bear. I am sure your GF will love them.

BTW, I collect teddy bears so I asked them when I bought my rings from Whiteflash in May if they had any and they sent me a cute little brown bear. I named him Arrows. :bigsmile:

Marcy

I collect panda bears ;-) I guess I'll have to make an exception for this teddy

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pandabear90 said:
marcy|1413252809|3766744 said:

Marcy

I collect panda bears ;-) I guess I'll have to make an exception for this teddy

Teddy Bears are like a cousin to Panda Bears plus they come with gorgeous earrings.

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
They're awesome, and you'll love the earrings. So will your GF!

Pandabear90

Rough_Rock
Thanks guys, can't wait, there will be a month before its given since the anni is beginning of December but I'll deff post pics when I recieve them haha

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes I gotta see pics, of the earrings AND the teddy bear, or both together if that's how you do it! :love:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Put the earrings oN the bear!!!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just checking in to see if the beautiful earrings and teddy bear have arrived yet? :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results