shape
carat
color
clarity

Look what I just got!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
Isn''t it adorable?! Ordered it from victoria''s secret last week and it just came in.
1.gif
I''ll wear it the morning of our wedding while I''m getting ready etc. I plan on getting a black velour pants/jacket set w/ bride embroidered on the butt and Mrs. FI''sLastName Est. 8.4.07 on the jacket back to wear to morning of the wedding as well.

vsbride.jpg

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Yay! Make sure that you have them do the embroidery on the jacket low enough so that the hood doesn''t block it. Mine is blocked a bit.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is super cute...about time they started carrying bride stuff!

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/13/2007 6:48:43 PM
Author: robbie3982
Yay! Make sure that you have them do the embroidery on the jacket low enough so that the hood doesn''t block it. Mine is blocked a bit.

good advice robbie, thx!
28.gif

Scooba

Shiny_Rock
very cute! love VS!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Super cute! If you wear it to have your hair done make sure you can get it off over your hair and veil (if you're wearing one) without wrecking your 'do.

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/14/2007 9:49:53 AM
Author: Dee*Jay
Super cute! If you wear it to have your hair done make sure you can get it off over your hair and veil (if you''re wearing one) without wrecking your ''do.
ya I thought of that the other day! So, I may just wear it to my baclorette party or the day before the wedding when I''m getting mani/pedi etc.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results