shape
carat
color
clarity

Long day at work...leaving for Mexico tomorrow morning.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
Today is my last day at work until July 10. My husband and I are going to Tulum Mexico for our first anniversary trip. We''re mostly all packed in carry-on luggage only. Just need to go to Chicago to stay at a "Park & Fly" tonight then on our way tomorrow morning. But today at work is going so s-l-o-w-l-y.

Can''t wait to sit by the tropical ocean waters!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, ID, have fun!!!! I''m excited for ya! I''ve never been to Tulum, but DH took me to Playa Del Carmen for a week when we first started dating--it was beautiful, we had so much fun!

So have you got activities (outside your room) planned? Tell us all about it!
9.gif
36.gif

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
I''m sure we''ll spend a lot of time on the beach just lounging. We have our own snorkel gear so we will do some of that. I''d like to do the cenote snorkeling too. And of course the Tulum ruins. But mostly, we''ll probably just hang out on the beach drinking margaritas!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sounds like a fabulous vacation! Do you stay somewhere all-inclusive? I''m looking forward to seeing pictures if you decide to post them.

Hey, did you finish your backyard/patio/gazebo project? I haven''t seen that thread for a while...
1.gif

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
have so much fun!!! and congratulations on your anniversary
36.gif

my financee and i will soon be relaxing at PSV -- and we can''t wait!!!

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
We''re not doing an AI...we''re going much cheaper this year. We''re staying in some cabanas near Tulum. No air conditioning and only electricity from 6-11pm. It should be an adventure. The weirdest thing is that we''ve been advised not to wear bling so at lunch today I had to take off my rings and put on a silver wedding band. It feels really weird.

monarch--I''ll resurrect my patio project thread and post the latest pictures.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
yay mexico!!! have a BLAST id!!!

my friend just went on a fab trip to puerto vallarta for an absolute SONG....airfare from CA, and 4 nights/5 days at a Westin which looked stunning in all her pictures was only $1200 for both of them!!

i now am dying to go...we''re looking at October for my birthday...and it''s only about $1400. so still a pretty good deal.

we are still talking about Europe but honestly i am not keen on the cold weather at that time of year (i''m such a wuss) and i''d much rather have a beach vacation i think.

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
The only times I've been in Mexico are border towns....once in Nos Gales (sp?) as a teen then as an adult to train workers in factories (not fun), so this will be my first official "beach" vacation in Mexico. Can't wait.

Mara--I hear you. We keep talking about Europe for the family vacation...I'd like the kids to experience it...but the beach vacations are just so much more relaxing....

Lovelylulu--Hope you enjoy PSV. We're already plotting a way to get back.

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Have a wonderful, relaxing vacation ID!!!!! Soak up that sun!
10.gif

I love Mexico!!! I think we may go back there for my 40th in March.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results