shape
carat
color
clarity

London Subway Dance - Youtube

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
Thanks for posting this. It made me smile, and I haven''t smiled for a month
5.gif

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Hehe that''s awesome!

I may be a little dense here
40.gif
so don''t count it against me, but was this really a rehearsal for something, or did it actually happen in the middle of the place with a bunch of people who planned it?

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/3/2009 4:02:22 PM
Author: luvthemstrawberries
Hehe that''s awesome!

I may be a little dense here
40.gif
so don''t count it against me, but was this really a rehearsal for something, or did it actually happen in the middle of the place with a bunch of people who planned it?

In the middle of the place with a bunch of people. I''m so glad I avoided that station that day! That''s the station I usually go through. It''s not unusual in London. I got caught in something similar in Victoria station a couple of years ago.

The t-mobile advert/commerical this was filmed for is always on right now.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
That was great!!

Savvymon

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for sharing!

hehehehe

9.gif

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
So are all of them a group of dancers? That show up at the same time and have coordinated this?

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/3/2009 7:00:22 PM
So are all of them a group of dancers? That show up at the same time and have coordinated this?

I think it was a group of professional dancers that were filming a commercial, and then everyone just got in on it.

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/3/2009 7:00:22 PM

Yes, it''s professional dancers who have practiced and co-ordinated a routine. It was done for a t-mobile advert and filmed once, no re-takes that day. I don''t know how big the group was, but you can tell most of them were the professionals. It starts out with a small group and then it turns out to be half or more of the crowd as the songs change. The people who came in dancing later weren''t by-standers, it was planned to look like that.

It reminds of Improv Everywhere and their Grand Central Station freeze.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
That was awesome :) how fun would it be to do that LOL

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
that was so much fun! I would''ve loved to see that..

Bia

Ideal_Rock
I just loved this!
36.gif

Thanks for sharing BizouMom!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results