shape
carat
color
clarity

LOGR Bezel diamond band in yellow gold!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Same, but different:

LOGRBezelRing13.jpg

26.gif

LOGRBezelRing14.jpg

Alone again:

LOGRBezelRing15.jpg

Reuniting with my first LOGR ring!

LOGRBezelRing16.jpg

Cramming on stackers!

LOGRBezelRing18.jpg

Ring cake, woooooohoooooooo.

And that is all! Thanks for looking! xx

LOGRBezelRing17.jpg

What a pretty band, I love it in the YG!
Wear it in good health~
36.gif

Thanks, Andi. I''m really loving your new ring and it complements all your other bands beautifully. You''re making me like YG again
3.gif

I just saw your other rings, and was going to ask you for the pictures with your ering and your new addition, guess I don''t have to now
9.gif
it is just beautiful together, I love your ering!, and your ring cake is TDF what a lovely collection!

I love it!!!!

Gorgeous Dandi, I love the look with the russian and the channel set either side. Was this an aussie ebay site or international, you certainly got a bargain
35.gif

So pretty!!!

Diamond*Dana, thankyou sweetie! I haven''t taken it off since i received it!!

DiaDiva, no worries! Ah glad to help reignite your love of YG. Does this qualify me as an enabler?!
31.gif

D&T, thankyou so much! Yes, I''m working hard on my collection, it''s getting there
9.gif

joflier, thanks so much!

Monny, that''s one of my favourite combos too! I got it on eBay from Lord of Gem Rings, serveral PSers have bought from him, particularly in the Coloured Stone Forum. I''ve bought two pieces now and love them both!! I think he''s based in China...?

I LOVE it! What a fun band, and yay for yellow gold!

I love it! The set all together looks just delicious!

That''s really very pretty in yellow gold and I love the milgraining!

Wow, DandiAndi, I just came back for another look and was rewarded with your new pics. I loved seeing all your ring stacking options - very fun! What stone is in your cushion legacy-type LOGR? Are you particularly pleased with the diamond quality?

30.gif
30.gif
Such a pretty ring! Congratulations!

Love the yellow gold.
30.gif
30.gif

Wow that is such a beautiful ring! I think it''s very unique looking and looks equally wonderful on its own as well as with your other rings.

Thankyou very very much geckodani, the rube, gemgirl, Seattlesweetheart and purselover!!
30.gif

cellentani, it''s a brownish pink tourmaline cushion cut by Dan Stair. For what I paid for my LOGR rings, I was VERY pleasantly surprised by the diamond quality! Pretty white, and very sparkly. Thanks again for your wonderful comments!!

Great band!! Love all the fab combos you have there!

Thanks Burk!!
9.gif

Beautiful ring, I adore the bezels and miligraining
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP