shape
carat
color
clarity

LIW''s BIGGEST TEST

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DiamondSmitten

Shiny_Rock
SO The begining of October I went shopping with the boyfriend for the ring. I am absolutely in love with asschers/ Square emerald cuts and needed to see them in person as I like a less traditional cut (prefer shallow and large table). Anyhow we chose my diamond and my setting. I went to pick out a pave halo and fell in love with the baquette halo. Since my diamond did not fit in the setting that was already made we needed to order a custom setting and were told 4-6 weeks from when the Jeweler ordered it (October 8th). Well it was done a few weeks late but I KNOW for sure it has been in the house since LAST WEDNESDAY!. The temptation of looking and and the anticipatio of getting the ring JUST MIGHT KILL ME! I think I would even settle for looking at certifications at this point.... LOL! I just klnew you were the only group in the world who could comiserate! All moral support is welcome... lol I CAN''T wait to post pics!

Becky P

Shiny_Rock
Whoo hoo! Great news that you got to pick out your own ring - I''m sure it''s beautiful and can''t wait to see pics... Now, you''ve just gotta settle in for the wait. I''m sure your bf is working on planning the perfect moment for you right now. Just think of the guys who''ve been posting on here who are trying to decide between Christmas, New Year''s, a special trip that''s planned, etc. I''m sure he wants to make it be a very special moment. Good luck with the waiting!!! Keep us updated.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring sounds lovely...can''t wait to see pics! In the meantime, congrats in advance on your upcoming engagement!
36.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can't wait to see the ring!! I would have to fight SO hard not to let myself sneak a peak
28.gif
good luck with your wait!!!

repartee

Rough_Rock
I can totally sympathize!!! I knew the ring was somewhere in our approx. 750sf apartment. He kept saying there was NO WAY I would find it, but he would still occasionally come home and find me vacuuming randomly (btw, I hate cleaning). Turns out he had put it behind these decorative baskets that sit on top of our kitchen cabinets. When he finally told me where he had hidden it (after we got engaged), I said, "what baskets?" So I guess he was right. Didn''t help that I''m 5''3" and the baskets weren''t exactly in sight...

Congrats!

Grace

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results