shape
carat
color
clarity

LIWitis attack!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

luckynumber

Brilliant_Rock
freakish bout of LIWitis today! head going when? when? when?

somebody calm me down please!

aaaand breaaathhe......

14.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Deep breath! Count to ten! Now, go get a manicure and make some chicken!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
BREATHE!

What triggered the attack?

luckynumber

Brilliant_Rock
just the thought of him deciding that he may not want me after all, has made me break out in a cold sweat...

there''s no rhyme or reason...

i am a weirdo..... (or is this love??)

crazeeee...
32.gif

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
Along the lines of Hudson_Hawk, take deep breaths, calm down, and soak in a bubble bath. It will all turn out okay!

luckynumber

Brilliant_Rock
ok, back to the land of the sane....

part of me wants to throttle him for making me wait though.....
2.gif

jenmarie

Shiny_Rock
Ah! I was going to make a very similar post this weekend! There are times where I''m completely okay with waiting (because I''m pretty sure it''s only a few months away), but other times I want to tear my hair out because I feel like it''s past time, you know? Exactly like you said, "When? When? When?!" It makes me feel crazy once the hysteria wears off a little and I realize I''m being irrational about it. I guess we need to just hang in there!
28.gif
20.gif

LilyKat

Brilliant_Rock
Go and distract yourself from the crazy. Bake a cake. Do your nails. Give yourself a DIY facial. Clean out a room (sorry, I like cleaning). Plan an awesome evening for you and your boyfriend that doesn''t involve engagement obsessing. Remind yourself why you''re with him in the first place
11.gif

Trust me, the crazy will pass.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/2/2010 8:00:10 AM
Author: LilyKat
Go and distract yourself from the crazy. Bake a cake. Do your nails. Give yourself a DIY facial. Clean out a room (sorry, I like cleaning). Plan an awesome evening for you and your boyfriend that doesn''t involve engagement obsessing. Remind yourself why you''re with him in the first place
11.gif

Not for me. It just morphs.
11.gif

LilyKat

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/2/2010 9:04:12 AM
Author: elledizzy5
Date: 2/2/2010 8:00:10 AM

Author: LilyKat

11.gif

Not for me. It just morphs.
11.gif

Oh no! Say it isn''t so!

3.gif

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
i am so sorry about the attack. I havent had an attack in a long time(THANK GOODNESS), but when it would hit, i was usually with him, and need to get away from him for my attack to pass, so i would usually go and jog. Also, i would go and walk the doggies, i felt bad one time, cuz i walked them to the point of exhuastion, and when we got back, all 3 of us, cuz we have 2 dogs, passed out. So just keep busy, or even better, put on some Dance hits that dont have to do with love and just dance like everyone is watching
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results