shape
carat
color
clarity

LIW introduction - I have no friends in this position.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

daydreamer

Rough_Rock
Hi ladies -

Reading this forum for the last month or so has been wonderful. I can so relate to everyone''s experiences. I have no friends who are LIW - they are all either long married or solidly single. I don''t want to make my single friends feel bad, and the married ones are no longer that interested. It''s so frustrating, but I understand. We''re in our late 30''s and so it''s not like people around us are getting married left and right, but I think I''m still allowed some excitement, right?

Anyway, we''ve been together 2 1/2 years, are moving in together in 4 weeks (I''m very nervous as I''ve never lived with a SO) and about 6 months ago there was a shift in his attitude from marriage being a serious/scary step to being excited about our future together. He is extremely excited about living together and views it as a step in our relationship towards marriage. I am hoping we''ll get engaged this summer and married by next summer. I guess we''ll see.

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
Yay!
36.gif
You''re in a very exciting place in your life! and you know we''re all here cheering for you! Welcome to PS...hopefully your stay in LIW is short and sweet
9.gif

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Yay! This is great! I''ll be 40 in August, so you''re not alone hun.
36.gif

Most of my friends are either married, or long-term living together. I know what you mean.
35.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Welcome!
35.gif

Your situation sounds wonderful. I did the test run w/ my DH (before he we married) really sealed the deal for me after living together. It is wonderful that he is looking at this as the exciting step that it is.

xoxo

Shiny_Rock
Welcome
35.gif
I hope your stay here will be short and its very exciting to hear you''ll be moving in together soon. See you around
1.gif

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Welcome!
35.gif
It is soooo exciting to be moving in with your SO. All the best of luck and may your stay on LIW be extra short!

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/22/2009 4:13:08 PM
Author:daydreamer
Hi ladies -

Reading this forum for the last month or so has been wonderful. I can so relate to everyone''s experiences. I have no friends who are LIW - they are all either long married or solidly single. I don''t want to make my single friends feel bad, and the married ones are no longer that interested. It''s so frustrating, but I understand. We''re in our late 30''s and so it''s not like people around us are getting married left and right, but I think I''m still allowed some excitement, right?

Anyway, we''ve been together 2 1/2 years, are moving in together in 4 weeks (I''m very nervous as I''ve never lived with a SO) and about 6 months ago there was a shift in his attitude from marriage being a serious/scary step to being excited about our future together. He is extremely excited about living together and views it as a step in our relationship towards marriage. I am hoping we''ll get engaged this summer and married by next summer. I guess we''ll see.

Wonderful!!!

audball

Ideal_Rock
Welcome!!
35.gif

This is a great community and I hope you enjoy you''re time here, though hopefully short
9.gif

SailorsSweet<3

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome daydreamer! I''m happy you found a place where you can share all youre LIWitis
1.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Welcome
35.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Welcome!!! This is a great place to be!
35.gif

LabRatPhD

Shiny_Rock
Hi! I am also the only LIW in my "real life" so this is a great place to be with other gals like us!
5.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Everything sounds like it''s heading in the right direction!! Have fun moving in!

Still_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome! I''m sure you''ll continue to find the support you need here (I sure have!). Everyone has been so wonderful!

daydreamer

Rough_Rock
35.gif
Thanks for the welcomes and best wishes. I appreciate them all.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results