shape
carat
color
clarity

LIW...am I silly to do this?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kbling

Rough_Rock
EVERY day, I go on the web site of one of the jewelers where we looked at settings. They have a setting to one VERY close to what I tried on (it may in fact, be the exact one, I just cant remember)...I have it in my head that this is THE ring that my BF has chosen for me...but I just can''t be sure. I look at this ring EVERY day. I can''t help myself...but what if this ISN''T the ring he chose? He has a very good idea of what I like, so I am sure I am going to love the ring...but am I "setting" myself up for disappointment by focusing in on this one ring (because I have access to a picture of it online).

BTW, here''s a pic of the ring...and this one is set with a 4.5ct cushion, the stone I would like isn''t NEARLY as big as that one...hehe!!

kbcushion.jpg

appletini

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous ring! I would look at it everyday too...oh wait I look at my favorite rings everyday too.

kbling

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/22/2005 11:38:37 AM
Author: appletini
What a gorgeous ring! I would look at it everyday too...oh wait I look at my favorite rings everyday too.

Ok, glad to hear that Appletini...I''m not the only one. Which are YOUR favorite rings?

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I have too many...but anything of Leon''s, Kayla17''s ritani, and pretty much anything with pave, especially halos!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
nope, you''re not silly--You''re a LIW!!! I look at them all the time too.

(Apple, your list of different rings got "these are a few of my favorite rings" a la Sound of Music stuck in my head. What can I say, I''m a dork!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results