shape
carat
color
clarity

Lisa Light, Ltd -- Proposal Planner Services

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Today, Inside Edition featured a piece about a gentlemen hiring a proposal planner service, Lisa Light, to help plan/coordinate the "perfect" proposal for his girlfriend. It seemed to be quite successful.

For any gentlemen who might be interested in this type of service here is a link to her website.

No idea how much it costs or what''s involved ... just figured it might be another option for you to pursue, if you are interested or desperately seeking out your "perfect" proposal.

Good luck guys!
35.gif

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
I think it would be more romatic if it came from the heart... but that is just MHO... I''m a very private type person anyway
12.gif

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
I totally get you, Legacy Girl ... Myself as well. My preference would be for my bf to think of something that means something to the both of us and just do it. Elaborate gestures, while at times appropriate or nice, are not always necessary.

Just thinking of him thinking about it and coming up with an idea all by himself gives me the warm and fuzzies, as opposed to him just going to someone and having them take care of it all.

I just thought it was interesting since I never previously knew this type of thing was available. I wonder how many guys actually use this type of service.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Sparky...there was a poster a year or so ago back. He proposed when the time was just right. It had been a great day or a certain sentiment was exchanged or something. It was genuine, sincere and from his heart.

Guess what the little twirp said to him? No, that wasn't good enough! I want to be awed! (or something like that).

Apparently she wanted bells and whistles and carriage rides and jumbo trons and skywriters and maybe even times square marquee with her photo. I remember we lamb basted her. Don't think he came back. But we begged him to keep searching for a woman who would appreciate his heart...instead of his actions. Some guys are just stuck in a HAVE TO PLEASE HER AT ALL COSTS. It has to be better than anyone else. Sad huh?

I have a different view on this type of service, to me it seems it is like hiring a caterer or party planner or wedding planner. I do think hiring for somethings can really be special and filled with details that a normal person can't obtain. Where is a guy going to get a Cinderella carriage...wrapped in roses? Who do you call for that? If it pulled up for me...I wouldn't care who thought of it or did the work...holy cowabunga! I am in!

My personal thought is I am not one for the question to be asked by anyone other than the groom to be. That is the part I think should be spoken or expressed only by him personally. But I am sure there are a lot of happy brides that read the writing on the wall, jumbo tron, beach sand, or sky and are happily married.

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
I agree DKS and that girl sound like a nasty brat. I would never think "no I can''t marry you until you awe me." But like I said I am more private and would be happy with a quite proposal maybe in a garden or something
5.gif

If the carriage pulled up for me I think I''d turn bright red LOL

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results