shape
carat
color
clarity

Lioness, are you out there?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
If so, I just wanted to let you know that I had a meeting with Darby today and she said that plated salads are absolutely do-able! I''d mentioned the idea a looong time ago and said I''d let you know if I found out that they could...obviously I put off asking them, but I wanted to let you know in case you were still wondering.

How is everything going for you?

QueenG

Shiny_Rock
Hi Octavia!

Sorry I''ve been so OOT. I started a new job a few months ago and have been working nights and weekends in addition to normal business hours... It has significantly cut down my time for looking at Pricescope, unfortunately. I miss everyone here!

Thank you so much for letting me know about the salads! I think it''s a good way for people to have something to work on while waiting to be called for the stations. I can''t believe your day is almost here! Are you so excited?! Is everything running smoothly?

My planning is going well, thanks for asking! Since I planned so far out, I am rethinking things, wanting to add more food, more expensive flowers etc... Really I just don''t want there to not be enough food, and I hope the stations will work out. The parents still aren''t keen on that since they are so used to the more traditional wedding. I also don''t want trends to change and the stations be "out" and the types of food to be "out" as well (like the mashed potato bar). I figure I''ll revisit this in 6 months or so. We''ll see!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results