shape
carat
color
clarity

Links

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

optimized

Shiny_Rock
There isn''t a "users'' links" area here on PS, so I thought I''d start this thread to see what happens. This being the "hangout" area of the forum, I thought I''d start with a non-diamond site.

, which holds the distinction of being the largest non-commercial movie site on the web.

ReelViews contains over 2500 full-length movie reviews encompassing nearly ten years of cinema, as well as some of his favorites from other periods. What started as a personal project in his free time has grown to be a fairly massive endeavor that attracts several hundred thousand visitors each month. The vast majority of current theatrical movies are reviewed (often before their general release), but he takes special interest in lesser-known and "art house" films.

James is quite the movie buff, and his reviews are literate and entertaining. As an aside, he also has one of the coolest home theater setups you''d ever want to see, with high-end audio/video gear and a couple thousand (!) DVDs to enjoy on it. We head up to his place about once a month or so to watch some of his latest picks.

ReelViews

"The Largest Non-Commercial Movie Site on the ''Net"

-Tim[/u][/u]

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results