shape
carat
color
clarity

Link from Wink''s presentation

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Paul-Antwerp

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wink is a great guy. But his timing is bad, in a sense that he does a presentation on Infinity-stones, when I cannot attend. Too bad.

So now I am curious what he has been gossiping, and why you are refering to this article specifically.

Live long,

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
he showcased one of those stones and mentioned their wouldnt be any more of em.
Then mentioned the article.

ps. your now super-cutter with .02 degree pavilion variation and .05 crown, something for ya to live up too!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 1/25/2007 3:14:40 PM
Author: strmrdr
he showcased one of those stones and mentioned their wouldnt be any more of em.
Then mentioned the article.

ps. your now super-cutter with .02 degree pavilion variation and .05 crown, something for ya to live up too!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
HOLY MOLY you are getting that a little too tight, I believe the numbers I gave were 0.2 on the crown and 0.1 on the pavilion where the industry averages are more like 0.4 and 0.2. Paul can give the correct numbers and maybe if he thinks I am that far off he will stay up later at night! LOL

Wink

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
At one point ya misspoke and said .02 and .05 so I was just razzin ya a little :}
17.gif
17.gif
35.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
btw I just checked and on the sarin that the company he has do em uses they run .1 to .3 pavilion and .3 to .4 crown over 5 RB''s
It really takes a helium scanner to play the who is tightest game but that''s excellent none the less.
I consider .2x pavilion and .3x crown and under the tightest of the tight and Paul and one of the GOG classic cutters are the only ones Iv seen hit that on a fairly consistent basis.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results