shape
carat
color
clarity

Linens, are you renting them?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
If so, what''s your budget for them if you don''t mind sharing?

My chair covers are $2.75 each plus $50 set up.

I got a deal for signing during a promotion. I negotiated some others down to $4, bt this was obviously a better deal!

I''m renting table cloths for $11.50 each for 120" round. It''s a new business opened by a bride who thought linens in the area were too expensive. I couldn''t agree more! Hee hee! She also does specials on chair covers/sashes for $2.75 a chair, but I think we''re skipping those.

Nope, basic linens come with the venue. We could get chair covers by paying $$ or by cutting the cocktail hour down (1 hour w/ chair covers, 1.5 hours w/out chair covers) but we''re rather have the extra half hour so we''re not doing them at all.

Linens are expensive, but they can make a place look so nice!

We get basic ones with our reception, but I''m adding chair covers and an organza sash, for $3 per chair or something like that. A way to put a splash of color without paying the huge linen price is to get satin napkins. We might get those too. We are renting, not purchasing.

General, short linens for the tables, but we "upgraded" to chair covers & sashes.... $5 for the cover, $1 for the sash. Eeek. I know, I know. Overpriced. But it was pretty on-par with the rental places around here, and the venue was not game for bartering.

My venue owns a ton of different linen colors and fabrics, and they were all included, so we will be choosing from their selection. We''re probably going to have a light green with slight iridescence on top over plain white long linens. Napkins will probably be dark purple.

I was quoted about $10-15 for full-length colored round linens and $3-6 for each chair cover when I inquired.

I didn't pay for overlays on the table. I thought that those were a waste of money, but i did get chair covers with sashes and they made the place look so much better. I found them for $2.75/chair + $50 set up + $50 tip(obviously optional).

If you could fit it into your budget and find a good deal, I highly recommend it. People might not notice the chair covers, but they might notice ugly chairs and my venue had UGLY chairs.

ETA: my venue included basic linens (table cloths and napkins)

I bought table runners and napkins in my wedding colors from a girl on another wedding website. The runners (used) were in excellent condition - $7.50 each. I looked all over for rental napkins but all I could find was cheapie poly ones, so I ended up buying those also - new - for $1 each.

Using the venue''s ivory tablecloths and not doing chair covers (the venue''s chairs are quite nice).

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP