shape
carat
color
clarity

Like, ''MONDAY, soon''?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MrsHToBe

Shiny_Rock
So, I''m totally not getting my hopes up for anything in particular (*cough*a ring*cough*), but tonight has been kind of crazy.. and, it seems as if FF''s cooking up a little something for Monday..

It started off when he called, tonight. Our conversation was as normal as any, but then he asked to speak to my Dad. From what I could hear (since I was sitting in the same room), he wanted to know if my Dad would be home on Monday morning.. not really a big deal, but 1) he usually doesn''t talk to my Dad much (unless it''s about golf.. *gag*), and certainly not on the phone, and 2) he usually comes to visit around noon when he visits, and doesn''t care whether or not my Dad is around..
Anyway, an hour-or-so passes, after the call, and I decide to go visit my BFF, who is with her Mum, next door. DD joins, and lets it slip that "Daddy is coming to visit at 6:30am, on Monday.. and, is bringing my Fruit Loops, and Corn Pops!" (he''s got extras at work.. a camp, and promised he''d bring he some, like, 4 weeks ago, lol). 6:30am, huh? Hmmm..
To put the cherry on the sundae, though, FF txted said BFF, and asked if she was free on Monday morning (I''m not supposed to know this, but I caught her ''in the act'', and looking suspicious.. plus, I think it caught her off guard, and she''s now excited for me), lol.

Like I said, I''m not getting my hopes up for anything (really, I''m not), because this all seems to be.. not very subtle, y''know? There''s definitely something going on, though, and everyone (BFF, her Mum, mainly)''s going to be buggin'' me for the rest of the week about it, lol.. UGHHH!

I''m (cautiously) suspicious..

jjc

Brilliant_Rock
Ahhhhh!!! Sounds very promising for sure, but I understand when you say you''re cautiously suspicious but...can I be totally out of control excited for you?!?!
9.gif

BOATLOADS AND BOATLOADS OF SUPER STRENGTH ********DUST*********!!!!

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh, exciting! * dust dust dust *

ringless

Shiny_Rock
oohh how exciting! Dust!

purselover

Ideal_Rock
****DUST****

How exciting! I hope Monday arrives quickly for you.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
something fun is going to happen, let''s hope it is a ring, and for that I shall DUST you!

DUUUSSTTTTTT

CheshireSmile

Shiny_Rock
how exciting!!!

*DUST**

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
i''d say your due for a proposal or a surprise party (lol)

**DUST, DUST, DUST, DUST** for the former [but, hey, a surprise party might be fun!]

MrsHToBe

Shiny_Rock
Aw, thanks for all the dust, ladies!
I''m trying not to get my hopes up, since he''s been saying, "it''s not our time, yet", and "I don''t have the $ for the ring", but there''s definitely something brewing, lol. I''m sort of upset that I''m ''in'' on it, though, y''know? I mean, maybe it''s not a proposal, but if it is.. I guess I can sort of see it coming.
7.gif

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Lots of dust to you!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

......................and stop pokin' around MrsH! Monday is a Monday like any other, right?

31.gif
Erase any little....
34.gif
research you might have done from your mind! Monday morning, at 6:30, you should be
24.gif
!!

This reminds me so much of Christmas for some reason
1.gif

Again, dust and more dust!

4ever

Ideal_Rock
Wooooooo *DUST* !

Fingers crossed it a ring!

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
i''m sending some major *DUST* your way!!!! it definitely sounds like he''s planning something...how exciting!
36.gif

MrsHToBe

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/6/2009 9:42:07 PM
Author: szh07
......................and stop pokin'' around MrsH! Monday is a Monday like any other, right?

31.gif
Erase any little....
34.gif
research you might have done from your mind! Monday morning, at 6:30, you should be
24.gif
!!

This reminds me so much of Christmas for some reason
1.gif

Again, dust and more dust!

Haha, no pokin'' around, here! It just so happened that DD let stuff slip, as did the BFF.. hardly my fault!
2.gif

As for Monday at 6:30am, I will be
24.gif
! Oh, you better believe it! HAHA!

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
Buckets and buckets of *****DUST*****

simplefears

Rough_Rock
I totally know what you mean about being (cautiously) suspicious. I think my bf is going to propose while we are on vacation in 2 weeks, but I''m trying not to think about it too much. I just want to enjoy the trip whether it happens or not. Plus I want to be surprised, as much as I''d like to know it he got the ring or not and pester him with questions I''m resisting, I really don''t want to know! :D

DUST! It sounds like you''ll have a good Monday morning either way.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results