shape
carat
color
clarity

Lighter arrows in photo - meaning?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blackwave

Rough_Rock
I browsed the archives and didn't see what I was looking for, so sorry if this has been covered!

When looking at the first stone, the 12 o'clock and 2 o'clock arrows are noticably fainter than the others. What practical performance issues does this cause?

This second one is uniform all the way around. Is it "better" in terms of performance?

Thanks.. again!

WF-light.jpg

blackwave

Rough_Rock
Here is the second one..

wf-star.jpg

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
No, that is not a problem, that is just a image taking artifact, slightly different angle of the stone position, light position, etc...

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Probably just shadow which is varying due to the photography technique, in reality the arrows look more silvery rather than dark anyway. This doesn't have anything to do with the individual performance of either diamond, they are both excellently cut.

Nothing to worry about.
2.gif

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
In the first photo there is a little extra light coming in from somewhere that is catching the arrows and reflecting causing that look. I get it sometimes in my images, but if I drape the camera with a cloth to keep out the extra light I can get them to go away.

It is NOT a performance issue in my opinion.

Wink

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results