shape
carat
color
clarity

Let''s talk about nothing at all.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/11/2009 8:06:31 PM
Author: natalina
Musey- your gnome pictures are too funny! I love them!
I''m glad, natalina!!
35.gif
His purpose is to make us laugh. I shall tell him ''job well done.''

E B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/11/2009 7:58:04 PM
Author: musey

That peacock''s all ''WHAT.'' and the pug''s all ''NYERHE!'' and the peacock''s all ''outta my FACE.''

Classic.

LOL! I loved it when the peacock spread his tail, intimidating the poor pug. That''s exactly what would happen with my scaredy-duo.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/11/2009 8:12:00 PM
Author: EBree
That peacock''s all ''WHAT.'' and the pug''s all ''NYERHE!'' and the peacock''s all ''outta my FACE.''

Classic.
LOL! I loved it when the peacock spread his tail, intimidating the poor pug. That''s exactly what would happen with my scaredy-duo.
I know, too funny! And the poor little puglet stumbles back down the stairs, losing all traces of his former bravery
3.gif

I seriously love those dogs. Some of the biggest personalities seem to show up in pugs!

I can''t WAIT to see a video of your Sally!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/11/2009 7:43:14 PM
Author: Porridge
Date: 3/11/2009 7:12:27 PM

Author: packrat

Date: 3/11/2009 7:08:43 PM

Author: Porridge

I''m jet lagged, east bound. So I can''t sleep at night and am a monster in the mornings. I''m usually a morning person. It''s actually pissing rain non stop all week.

I just made a lovely batch of chocolatey caramel squares. I ate one and am now a very happy little camper.

My dog is obviously in the middle of some kind of wacko dream.

I think next Wednesday will be my last round of dress shopping.

I''m trying to convince someone to go to see The King and I with me next week.

I dressed up a little pretty today for funsies and enjoyed myself immensly. I like those rarish days where I feel the urge to get out of jeans.

Ooo I''ll go see The Kind and I with you!!!

Sweet, I have a theatre date! See you there Packrat!
36.gif
Gah, The KinG and I argh I hate when my fingers get crazy!

These gnome pictures remind me of Travelocity..you''ll never have to roam alone! I gave my dad a garden gnome for Father''s day one year..he''s old and peeling paint now b/c nobody ever brought him in for the winter. The gnome, not my dad.

What''s this 30 day shred of which you speak? I fear I am carrying some extra poundage and this sounds interesting!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/11/2009 8:17:35 PM
I gave my dad a garden gnome for Father''s day one year..he''s old and peeling paint now b/c nobody ever brought him in for the winter. The gnome, not my dad.
bahaha!!
lol.gif

What''s this 30 day shred of which you speak? I fear I am carrying some extra poundage and this sounds interesting!
Jillian Michaels, check Amazon
1.gif
she''s of Biggest Loser fame, I believe.

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/11/2009 8:21:47 PM

I gave my dad a garden gnome for Father''s day one year..he''s old and peeling paint now b/c nobody ever brought him in for the winter. The gnome, not my dad.

bahaha!!
lol.gif

1.gif

And, it''s on sale at Target this week. That''s my helpful shopping tip this evening.
12.gif

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock

Classic.

LOL! This clip made me laugh so hard! Peacocks can be really aggressive - the pug is lucky he didn''t get a pecked nose lol. I bet these two have played before.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I''m about to change and work out.... I might just do 30 day shred now.....

I just watched Twilight for the first time. I still don''t understand why everyone OBSESSES with Edward Cullen but a) It was a fantastic love story and I might just have to own it and B) "And so the lion fell in love with the lamb"............

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/11/2009 8:29:20 PM
Author: Loves Vintage
Date: 3/11/2009 8:21:47 PM

bahaha!!
lol.gif

1.gif

And, it''s on sale at Target this week. That''s my helpful shopping tip this evening.

12.gif
Oh cool-thanks guys! Is it a total butt kicker work out?? I think I''ve seen it mentioned here before and was just too lazy to look into it!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/11/2009 8:39:25 PM
Author: dragonfly411
I just watched Twilight for the first time. I still don't understand why everyone OBSESSES with Edward Cullen but a) It was a fantastic love story and I might just have to own it and B) 'And so the lion fell in love with the lamb'............
I think there's a piece of me that still identifies with that teenage sexual tension angst... the whole "does he like me or not" back-and-forth, the intensity of that first love... because I walked outta that theatre all charged up!
3.gif

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Natalina Your dress in your aviator is to die for! Do you have more photos of your gown?

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock

I just watched Twilight for the first time. I still don''t understand why everyone OBSESSES with Edward Cullen but a) It was a fantastic love story and I might just have to own it and B) ''And so the lion fell in love with the lamb''............
Yeah, I have to say that I just don''t understand the twilight craze. Does that mean I''m getting OLD!?!?!?!?
32.gif
32.gif
32.gif

E B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/11/2009 8:44:06 PM
Author: ladypirate

I just watched Twilight for the first time. I still don''t understand why everyone OBSESSES with Edward Cullen but a) It was a fantastic love story and I might just have to own it and B) ''And so the lion fell in love with the lamb''............

Yeah, I have to say that I just don''t understand the twilight craze. Does that mean I''m getting OLD!?!?!?!?
32.gif
32.gif
32.gif

I''d never even heard of the book(s?) until the movie came out. I still don''t really know what it''s about, other than a vampire falling in love with a human. And something about a vampire baby that eats its way out of the girl''s womb...or something?

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
I adored Twilight, both the movie and the book series (all of which I own). The movie is not nearly as good as the book, as per usual, but I think they just wanted badly to focus on how pretty Edward supposedly was. To be honest, I think he''s strange looking, but I remember his character from Harry Potter
20.gif

The book series gets kinda weird at the end. The last in the series, Breaking Dawn, does have a scene where Bella is giving birth and Edward EATS the baby out. I was more than a little grossed out, and I wonder how they plan to do that in the movie.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/11/2009 6:33:57 PM
Author: iwannaprettyone
I want beer. I am cold, wet and tired.

Mmmmm.... Beer. I think i''ll have one!!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
LP - you aren''t old. I didn''t understand the craze either, and really, still don''t understand why it is an obsession for girls. But it is a very good love story worth hearing/reading/watching
28.gif

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/11/2009 8:44:06 PM
Author: ladypirate

32.gif
32.gif
32.gif

Hahha no.. I don''t get it AT ALL.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Do you know that some crazy fangirl created a FELT WOMB to recreate Bella''s black, vampire-filled belly? It was freakish.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/11/2009 7:28:33 PM
Author: joflier
Date: 3/11/2009 7:23:30 PM

Author: MC

lol The other day, I told my friend the same thing. If I don''t email her back it''s because I''m either at the mall or in jail!

Does the IRS really care about normal people (mere peasants, like me)? Don''t they go after the big-wigs when it comes to auditing (aside from the random ones)?
Exactly. My reasoning is, why would they come after me? In reality, I''m probably saving them a few hundred bucks of a return. And my other philosophy in situations like a mean IRS agent (or police officer trying to give you a ticket)
''when all else fails, just break down crying.'' Haven''t had to bust that move out yet, but ya never know!

Joflier, they will totally come after you! They came after me! Apparently I forgot to do my state taxes several years ago (I did the federal ones) and the state came after me HARD because it turned out I owed them a couple hundred bucks! I would recommend doing them for sure!

Although it does kind of amuse me that I''m now in the category with all the rich politicians who "forgot" to pay their taxes and look like tax evaders!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
They actually took out some taxes that I somehow missed in 2005 from this years tax return. So yeah, they do come after the little guys, too!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
EBree, your pug barking at the gnome is HILARIOUS. And musey, I loved that video! Peacocks are so mean!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/11/2009 9:05:10 PM
Author: MonkeyPie
They actually took out some taxes that I somehow missed in 2005 from this years tax return. So yeah, they do come after the little guys, too!

I know! I couldn''t remember NOT paying my state taxes but I couldn''t find my return so I guess I didn''t pay them, or if I did, I had no proof! And I had to pay WAY MORE now because of penalties and fees and whatnot...boy did that suck! Oh well...not a mistake I''ll ever make again, I bet!
3.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/11/2009 8:56:47 PM
Author: Tuckins1

Date: 3/11/2009 6:33:57 PM
Author: iwannaprettyone
I want beer. I am cold, wet and tired.

Mmmmm.... Beer. I think i''ll have one!!
DITTO! It''s just unbearable cold and wet here - beer sounds good!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
And, can I complain for one teeny tiny moment?

Why is The Rock in the new Witch Mountain movie? I loved those movies when I was a kid . . . and I don''t know. I''m skeptical of Mr. Rock''s acting ability . . .
38.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/11/2009 9:18:14 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier

Why is The Rock in the new Witch Mountain movie? I loved those movies when I was a kid . . . and I don''t know. I''m skeptical of Mr. Rock''s acting ability . . .
38.gif
Okay, it makes NO SENSE! I''m with you, LTP.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/11/2009 9:24:42 PM

38.gif

I don''t know-did you see him on SNL? He was AMAZING, and I have to admit to having a tiny crush on him!
12.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/11/2009 9:28:31 PM
Author: thing2of2

38.gif

I don''t know-did you see him on SNL? He was AMAZING, and I have to admit to having a tiny crush on him!
12.gif
Wait, what? AMAZING, how, exactly?
11.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/11/2009 9:36:29 PM

38.gif
12.gif
11.gif
I find myself saying that when some in surprisingly not as BAD as I think they''ll be.

Is that what''s happening here, Thing2?

9.gif

No, he''s not THE WORST actor on the planet. I will concede that.
3.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/11/2009 9:53:56 PM
Date: 3/11/2009 9:36:29 PM

38.gif

12.gif

11.gif

I find myself saying that when some in surprisingly not as BAD as I think they''ll be.

Is that what''s happening here, Thing2?

9.gif

No, he''s not THE WORST actor on the planet. I will concede that.
3.gif

Oh snap! HA! Okay, I admit that I have never seen him act in a movie before, but I love him on SNL! Seriously, just check this out:
Opening Monologue

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
Yeah, maybe The Mummy Returns was just poorly directed, and The Rock is actually a phenomenal actor!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results