shape
carat
color
clarity

Lets Talk about how much we love our fiances

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mrs.soontobealfonzo

Rough_Rock
I did you all know he was the one? I knew when I didn''t see a future without him. I feel like such a lucky women to be able to feel what true love is really feels like. I look at him in aww to know that I am his everything. Marrying him is going to be one of the best Decisions ive made. I cant wait to make him my husband, and let everyone know how important we are to eachother.

You next hehe

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
awww Mrs.Soontobealfonzo.. I love this topic!!

I knew when I saw the future I had always envisioned... change...

Growing up.. I wanted to be in the military.. ARMY specifically.. my grandpa was my hero.. helicopter pilot in the Korean War and Vietnam War... I wanted to take after him.. follow in his footsteps.. At one point, I even had a nomination to West Point... spent 5 years in Civil Air Patrol (kinda like Jr.Rotc...).. I worked very hard for years.. and was very focused...

When I met my now fiance, 4 and a half years ago... I had literally been in a recruiters office the week before.. discussing options once I graduate college... odd how things work out...
I knew my fiance was THE ONE.. when I realized that my dreams of being in the military were not conducive of the big family we both dreamed of.. being in the military just didnt seem fair... so the day I realized he was the man I was going to marry.. was the day I realized that being a pilot in the ARMY wasnt going to be as fulfilling to me as having a future and family with the man I adore.. I dont feel like I am missing out on anything.. in fact.. I feel completely fulfilled now.. without a military career (when before I met him, I felt like the only thing that would make me happy was being in the military).

(I hope no one in the military or marrying a military man takes offence to this... I have nothing but respect for all military and military families... in fact my future-brother in law is in Iraq right now.. and my Dad, who is ex-Navy is over there and has been for 3 years, I come from a HUGE military family.. thats why I wanted to go military for so long!)

Its funny how meeting the man who is your world... changes a persons perspective... I am a better person because of him... I thank God everyday for the blessings I''ve been given... He is truly my other half.. and in three weeks... our lives will forever be changed... awwww... man.. now I''m all teary eyed..

Mrs.soontobealfonzo

Rough_Rock
Aww Thats was a nice story. I wish I was marring my hunny sooner then later, but its good be build up all the excitment for the big day. He just moved in and made a month on saturday. we have been together for 2 years and we are getting married in 2009. We are getting married in vegas. We just started saving and we talk about the wedding all the time. He is just as excited as I am, but always tells me I can have anything I want for the wedding. There was even a time where I told him I might go over the budget we set and he was like its fine. He is happy just making me happy and Ive never had that before. I''ve never been so loved by anyone.

So tell me about your wedding? do you have any pics of your dress ? what color scheme are you going with?

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
I knew the day I met him. Sounds cheesy, but it''s true. He had no idea what he was in for haha
27.gif

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
hello again Mrs.Soontobealfonzo...

thanks.. it is kind of a sweet story... kind of like an awakening.. I get chills thinking about it... my life is just amazing right now.. and I wouldnt change it for anything in the world...
30.gif

Our wedding is right around the corner.. if you do a search on Seaside, or my name.. you can find all the posts I''ve done about our wedding day.. its going to be so much fun...

Here is a quick run down.. like I said.. I''ve done a lot of posts with pictures.. of my dress.. colors, invitations, location.. etc... I hope you like it..

1. Its in Seaside Florida
2. Colors: Aqua, Ivory and dark Teal (think navy blue with a hint of green!)
3. Dress: Rivini, Malibu in Antique White

Its going to be sooo much fun.. I cant wait..

A vegas wedding sounds fabulous.. I''m a little jealous.. we had toyed with the idea of a Vegas wedding.. I''m sure it will be a blast.. you''ll have to keep us updated!

xapora

Shiny_Rock
My fiance and I have been together for almost 7 years, since we were 14 and 15, so essentially we''ve grown up together. We broke up for about a year when I was 16 when he moved to another city, and we lost touch (no cars yet!). The entire time we were apart, I remember missing him terribly. I had absolutely NO way of getting his phone number or anything, so I was pretty upset about it, I thought I''d never see him again. One day I was missing him particularly badly and just driving home from a friend''s house, where I had spent a lot of time talking to her about what I should do. I decided to go out of my way and pass by his grandmother''s house just for the heck of it. As I was driving by, I saw him outside washing his car in the driveway (I would have had no idea it was his car otherwise!). I stopped, got out of the car, and tackled him with a hug, which he received with open arms. We''ve stayed together since then, but that was the exact moment where I knew I''d probably never let him go again.
30.gif

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
Well, the first time I met my fiance I knew he was different. We met via an online dating site. I had been single for 10+ years and had been dating again for about a year and a half before I met him. When he contacted me, i read his email and thought, "well, he''s really not the type I would normally date, but what have I got to lose?". He was so different from all of the other men I had been meeting. She was shy, quiet and quite the gentleman. We had a wonderful first date and talked & talked for hours.

Within hours of our meeting, he was deployed to Thailand for what was supposed to be a month long mission. It ended up being two, but over the course of those two months we took the time to build a foundation based on friendship. We kept in contact via emails and short phone calls. There was just something about him that touched my soul. I knew he was a keeper and I had no doubts that when he came home I would be seeing him on a regular basis. When he returned from Thailand, we started dating and have never looked back.

We will be married on a beach in Kauai in 12 days!
36.gif

sarie_j

Shiny_Rock
I knew FI was the one the minute I said "our children" and never though twice about it == We were having a conversation about other peoples kids and then I said that and I got really quiet thinking about what I just said. He said ''Yeah, our kids'' and I knew he was the one... It is funny how my idea of my future changed completely in my head and I never really noticed how big a part he was beginning to play until I said that, but when I began to think about it somehow he had weasled his way into my future and everything I thought about and was planning for included him lol.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results