shape
carat
color
clarity

***~*~***Let's Gather Some Essential Dust***~*~***

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There are many threads in Hangout in which Pricescope members ask for, "dust" when they want help in dealing with problems they face in life. They turn to Pricescope and their fellow Pricescope members for support and encouragement. Sometimes a family member faces a medical crisis, or a pet does. Sometimes a Pricescoper is about to go on a job interview, take a final exam, or make an offer on a new home. The needs for solace and uplift differ, but the venue does not! It's Hangout!

Today when I went looking for some pretty dust, I couldn't, quickly, find an image of the right size. So I thought I would try to encourage a hunt for some images of "dust" in this thread so that we can use one (or more) when someone needs dust. It has to be diamond dust. Or fairy dust. Or angel dust (honi soit qui mal y pense). Or magic dust. Or spiritual dust. Or gold dust. Or silver dust. Or glitter. Or affirmation dust. Or something similar. In other words, no bad dust allowed.

Please, for my sake, find images that we can all copy and save on our computers. I don't know how to handle emoticons. I just want to be able to find pretty images of dust and have them someplace central. Once I find some I like, I will probably store the ones I like on my own computer.

I thank you all in advance!!!

Deb/AGBF
:read:

Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is actually a picture of stars. Someone said it looked like diamond dust, however. You can read about the photograph if you want

to, by clicking on the link below.

http://www.eso.org/public/news/eso0620/

Deb/AGBF

GlobularCluster47Tucanae.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wanted to see if the larger photo would post.

(Edited to add: do yourself a favor and click on the link. The version I posted doesn't do the photo justice. Unfortunately. I'm not great with graphics.)

eso0620a.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fairy dust.

Attachments

• MakeMinePinkfairyDust.bmp
    351.5 KB · Views: 502

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is Gayle M. Bird's idea of fairy dust.

fairycut7.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
jaebond|1310078880|2964187 said:
What about the upper left corner of this picture?

It is simply magical, jaebond! Thank you so much for posting! I wish it were snowing in our hemisphere now!

Hugs,
Deb/AGBF

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This dust may be more suitable for girls, but it can be given out to boys or men who like it! We have tons and tons of it and it works equally well on both sexes, I assure you. Andrey wouldn't let me purchase any until I had tested it!

Deb/AGBF
:saint:

PinkFairyDust.jpg

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
So what, you didn't like my dust storm picture

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
VapidLapid|1310081064|2964218 said:
So what, you didn't like my dust storm picture

Now, did I ever say that, VapidLapid? In fact, I distinctly remember feeling a small but sharp pain in my mouth followed by the slight taste of iron, directly after reading your posting with the photo of the dust storm. (Yes, yes, I apparently had a small mishap with my tongue.) I had squelched an impulse to say unkind things about the male of the species when in the middle of a nurturing thread a dark and threatening maelstrom (posted by a man) suddenly appeared. I grew up with a little brother, you see. And I have a young godson. And a great-nephew upon whom I dote. And, well, boys will be boys.

Deb
:saint:

NakedFinger

Brilliant_Rock
?

dustpic.png

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If some of you who know how to handle images well don't respond to this thread, it's going nowhere. I have the desire to get the Internet images I have found of pink and blue glitter into big, glossy photos on the Hangout page, but I don't have the expertise! NakedFinger, thank you for your contribution! You, too, Vapidlapid...although you didn't post it in this thread! It's still dust!

Deb/AGBF

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is some blue dust.

silentdreamer.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's some woodland fairy dust.

woodland-party-fairy-dust.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Snow drops falling. (Inspired by jaebond.)

snow_drops_falling.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Snowdrops falling on tree.

snow_drops_falling_on_tree.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Real stardust.

Pleiades-and-Stardust.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
One of our best working new Pricescope dusts!

bluePricescopedust.jpg

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Here are a couple, Deb.

Image2.jpg

Image1.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just gorgeous, Laurie! I do, really. love things that sparkle. I was one of those little girls who loved tutus and magic wands with glitter. In my day (which may have been your day, but I'm not sure...I may be older than you) those glitter-sprinkled objects were not a dime a dozen, though! One couldn't just go on the Internet and order up a bag of "fairy dust" or something made by the "tooth fairy". The days that we used glitter in Art Class in elementary school (or the days we used macaroni) with our dab of paste were really special!!!

Thanks again for posting!

Deb/AGBF

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Deb, nobody is older than I am! I loved sparkles too, from as early as I can remember. Anything that sparkled. Even sidewalks -- they must have had silica or something in them because they glittered under streetlights. Snow, of course, the colder the more it twinkles. Out of this must grow our fascination with gems.

--- Laurie

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

dust1.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Matata!

That's exquisite!!! Thank you!

Deb

slg47

Ideal_Rock
great idea Deb!

here is some disco dust
discodust.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The disco dust gets the award for "the most fun" dust, slg47! It lifted my spirits! Thank you!

Deb
:lickout:

lbbaber

Brilliant_Rock
According to the description it's a bag of diamond dust (although it looks alot like sugar-lol).

diamond%20dust_0.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
lbabber-

I love the idea of diamond dust! I think that's what the original Pricescope dust was supposed to be. Thanks for posting some!!!

Deb

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results