shape
carat
color
clarity

Leon''s selling some finished rings now!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

widget

Ideal_Rock
I just wandered over to Leon Mege''s www.artofplatinum.com , and noticed he''s now offering a few finished pieces for sale.

Yummy stuff...including an emerald ring to die for...check it out.
1.gif

widget

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooh gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!!
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my, that emerald ring is soooooo gorgeous!!!!
30.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Oh the colored stones....ruby and pad sapphire.....no words....

cheers--Sharon

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lurrrrrrrrrrrrrrve the asscher halo and the ''DNA'' eternity band...

sistagrl2004

Shiny_Rock
I almost shed a tear over that chocolate brown halo!

widget

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/7/2007 5:55:27 PM
Author: sistagrl2004
I almost shed a tear over that chocolate brown halo!
Me, too sistagrl Isn't it sweet?

Honestly...as a colored stone nut, I've always thought it best to try to find my own, but after looking at Leon's colored stone choices (Pokey's tsav and the ones shown here), I think it might be smarter to let him source the stones!
18.gif

widget

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
that DNA says it can come in plat. or whitegold...pretty amazing and budget friendly if Leon is working in WG now..

also love that cushion halo......yummo!!!!

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Oh I love the aquamarine drop earrings. they are stunning
30.gif
If I win lotto tonight I am so getting them
19.gif

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/7/2007 8:09:30 PM
Author: katebar
Oh I love the aquamarine drop earrings. they are stunning
30.gif
If I win lotto tonight I am so getting them
19.gif
I
30.gif
them too!! I told my fiance they would be a perfect wedding gift... think it will happen?

icekid

Ideal_Rock
siiiiiiiiiiiiiigh... now I can spend more time on Leon''s site drooling and dreaming..
30.gif

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the link Widget. It looks like he''s added quite a bit lately. Gorgeous stuff.

Don''t you think selling pre-made pave rings that are only sizeable within 1/2 or 1 size is taking a huge risk? First you have to find someone who loves the ring. They have to have approximately the correct finger size. And they have to have the cash to pony up. LM''s stuff is big money. Seems like a lot of conditions need to be met.

widget

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/7/2007 8:43:57 PM
Author: starryeyed
Don''t you think selling pre-made pave rings that are only sizeable within 1/2 or 1 size is taking a huge risk?
Well, I guess he''ll find out!

One big advantage with these is now customers can return them if they decide they don''t like them in real life...

Along those lines, if I were him I''d make up some "dummy" mountings, perhaps mounted with CZs, that could be sent out to prospective clients (with some kind of deposit, of course) so that they could better "see" what they''d be getting before launching a custom project...

widget

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/7/2007 6:03:31 PM
Author: mrssalvo
that DNA says it can come in plat. or whitegold...pretty amazing and budget friendly if Leon is working in WG now..

also love that cushion halo......yummo!!!!

~~That band is gorgeous...it reminds me of the infinty symbol!!
30.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those earrings are so beautiful!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/7/2007 9:58:10 PM
Author: widget

Don''t you think selling pre-made pave rings that are only sizeable within 1/2 or 1 size is taking a huge risk?

One big advantage with these is now customers can return them if they decide they don''t like them in real life...

Along those lines, if I were him I''d make up some ''dummy'' mountings, perhaps mounted with CZs, that could be sent out to prospective clients (with some kind of deposit, of course) so that they could better ''see'' what they''d be getting before launching a custom project...

widget

I''m wondering if the one''s he''s selling were returns, not just some random settings he decided to make and sell. that way he''s not out any $ and might even be taking a consignment fee.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/8/2007 2:05:04 PM

Date: 2/7/2007 9:58:10 PM
Author: widget

Along those lines, if I were him I''d make up some ''dummy'' mountings, perhaps mounted with CZs, that could be sent out to prospective clients (with some kind of deposit, of course) so that they could better ''see'' what they''d be getting before launching a custom project...

widget

I''m wondering if the one''s he''s selling were returns, not just some random settings he decided to make and sell. that way he''s not out any $ and might even be taking a consignment fee.
Who knows?! But honestly, I don''t think he''ll have a hard time selling any of it!

widget

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/8/2007 2:05:04 PM

For some reason I don''t think so... I think it says on the site to stay tuned...more coming.

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
wahhh am I the only one who can''t see the pics?!! where do I click? It justshows the number and category and a box that says lightbox??

widget

Ideal_Rock
Gee Flopkins, if my crummy computer can get the pics, anybody''s can! Did you go to "catalogue" first? Then (towards the top..."available for purchase"?)

Anyhoo, here''s a link, maybe this will get you there:

http://www.artofplatinum.com/4images/categories.php?cat_id=19

Ooooh, he''s added haloed ruby hearts (ring and pendant)...perfect for V-day!

widget

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is really a nice change. Love the option of buying something that''s not custom from him.

The few things I really liked didn''t have a price tho. Guess that means I need to start saving my pennies.

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my word, those aquamarine earrings are to die for. They won''t be for sale for long.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results