shape
carat
color
clarity

Leonid

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
I understand leonid. This is your website and you can of course do as you please.

But I did not say anything inflamatory. I just included a link to an old post. This is no different from someone posting a link to a positive report.

But it is your choice. Do as you wish.

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Do you enjoy playing with people's livelihood? Do you insist on having the last word as the expense of others? Do you even understand the ramifications of your actions? Shame on you and the horse you rode in on.

Leonid, isn't it against your forum rules to have two different PC persona's?

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
CanYouHandleTheTruth, thank you for understanding.

Let me explain why your post can be considered by others as inflammatory:

1. It is your first post.
2. You touched controversial subject.
3. Others will jump to take sides.
4. It will turn ugly in no time.

Sorry, I'm not to taking this risk
1.gif

We have private forum here, "Steam Room" where you can discuss controversial issues. Email me if you want to have access to it.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
CanYouHandleTheTruth, I'm sorry that I had to cut you short.

I believe you didn't have an agenda to start controversy.

I just don't want pricescope to become a scarry place that novice members will be affraid to join in fear of being sucked into the conflict.

I do not taking sides - just wan't to keep the atmosphere clean.

Please don't be offended by F&A and others they just try to help me to keep the place friendly.

Please continue posting under the same name. It is not a good idea to have many IDs.
sad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results