shape
carat
color
clarity

LEONID.....how was that possible??? Breach??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Hi, Leonid:

I don''t get it....you just locked a thread, and then for a moment, it reflected that Canyouhandle posted AFTER you locked it. How is that possible with no reply button?

Can this be hacked?

Thanks, Al

I just have faster fingers.

I do not intend to start a flame war. I did not say anything negative about anybody. I just included a link to an old post. This is no different from someone who post a link to an old posting of a good and/or bad experience.

rm -r CanYouHandleTheTruth >> /dev/null

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Leonid: I read your reply when it was the 7th post. At that point, thread was locked and no reply buttons were active.

Two minutes later, I refreshed screen, and thread reflected EIGHT posts with another post from Canyouhandle. Just put a letter "a".

How is that possible?

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
aljdewey, no worries
1.gif
I locked it and then had to unlock it for a minute to edit my own post
1.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Ok, great....WHEW....thank you.

Oh, and what's this "steam room" forum???? What types of controversial issues? Is it constructive debate or just mudslinging?

Thanks again for ALL you do, Leonid....I know we can all be a tough bunch to keep up with!
2.gif
2.gif
2.gif

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
----------------
Oh, and what's this "steam room" forum???? What types of controversial issues? Is it constructive debate or just mudslinging?
----------------
Both. Email me if you want to take a look but it is not very active (thank goodness)

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Naaaaaaah. If it isn't constructive and/or civilized discussion and/or debate (depending on one's perspective), then I'd just as soon not. I'm already on overload from the gratuitous mudslinging as it is.....I'll just stick to this where the water is friendly most of the time.

Thanks again for the great job you do!

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Aljdewey,
----------------
... I'm already on overload from the gratuitous mudslinging as it is....
----------------
sad.gif
I ask everybody to report any topic where things are going out of control, please

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results