shape
carat
color
clarity

Leon setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LV&BLINGS

Rough_Rock
I finally got a princess cut over 3 ct fom GOG, still at GOG vault. I really want a setting from Leon Mege. I requested GOG to send the diamond to Leon since he''s in NY. GOG replied that I will have to pay the NY state sales tax about $4223.57, cause Leon is not their suppliers. Or they will send the diamond to me. Once I get the diamond, how can I send it to Leon? I check with Brinks, and they only do pickup and drop off between bussinesses that have the account with them. So now, I really don''t know what to do, and I''m not planning to flight to NY to bring the diamond to Leon. Any one have the same experience, please give me some advices. Thanks

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
did you check with fed-ex?

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
If your stone is worth less than $25k you can ship it fully insured for very cheap using us postal service registered insured mail. However, if it''s over...I''m not sure. Perhaps you can ask Leon and see if he has a FEDEX account you can use? I definitely wouldn''t pay the 4k in taxes GOG recommends.

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
To save $4K I''d def be on an airplane
2.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/10/2008 8:51:27 PM
Author: purrfectpear
To save $4K I''d def be on an airplane
2.gif
That''s an option too, plus you could meet with leon in person to discuss the design and oogle his jewelry.

LV&BLINGS

Rough_Rock
Leon site referred to use Brinks, so I did call Brinks, and that does not work b/c I''m not a jewelry store. The diamond is about 50K so fedex would not work. I been wanting a Leon setting for many years, so I will still finding a way to have it done. Flying to NY is not an option for me cause of the 2 kids to take care. Thank you all for the advice.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
i do know Widget shipped her rings through Brinks to Leon, but not sure how she did it, she''s not a store. Maybe there is an appraiser in your area who has a brinks account and could ship it for you?

LV&BLINGS

Rough_Rock
yes, I would like to ask Widget about this too, where is Widget?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/10/2008 11:19:22 PM
Author: LV&BLINGS
yes, I would like to ask Widget about this too, where is Widget?

she hasn''t posted in a while. I miss her
7.gif

Eva17

Brilliant_Rock
i will bring it to leon for you... lol!!!

miss widget too...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results