shape
carat
color
clarity

Leo diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gemma

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone,
I hope someone can help me. I bought a >.70 Leo diamond from Marks and Morgan and I had noticed at the tip of the diamond that there is what appears to be a bubble all around. I had not noticed it when we first purchased it anyway I took it to the store to get my 6 month service work done on it to make sure it was o.k. cleaning etc. I asked the salesman about it and he inspected it. He said there was nothing wrong it was just an optical illusion. He also mentioned that also the Leo had a different cut. I''m new to this and i don''t recall seeing it on my trade-in . Anyway, this Leo cost 4499.00 and has been appraised at Sl(l) near colorless. Is there something I''m not understanding or can someone help me?? He said it was a beautiful diamond. I told him I hope it wasn''t flawed and he said no he looked at it all around and it was consistent and just an optical illusion. I feel stupid and I hoope this is not a dumb ???...
twirl.gif

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
https://www.pricescope.com/forum/rockytalky/girdle-reflection-t3285.html

This URL speaks about girdle reflection, I wonder if that is what you are seeing. Sorry you will have to copy and paste it in your browser, I could not get it to upload because of the invalid extension.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results