shape
carat
color
clarity

lecka lecka bon bon

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
my DH spoiled me for ma''birthday~ I haven''t worn my new baby out yet, but she is a beauty! lecka lecka bon bon!

dolcebagforme.jpg

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooooo, I''m a sucker for a beautiful white purse! I also love the fact that white is like the new black....appropriate to wear year round! Very nice!
36.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very cute - I like the gold accents. Sweet hubby to get you something you love!
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love that bag!!! Oh I am soooo jealous!!!!
27.gif
9.gif

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Very classy.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Oh the leather looks so creamy and smooth - love, love, love it!!!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
dang it! that''s the best bag i''ve seen in a while!!! i LOVE it! more info, please!!

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Ivana....baglikethat.
9.gif

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, he did good!!

gorgeous bag.

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
thanks ladies! I am gonna tell hubby he done good! It is actually pure white in person and the inside pockets have leapard print, I will try to take pics tomorrow and post the real thang. DH took me to Saks at Southcoast Plaza and said "have at it" so I did
31.gif

he kept pointing to a smaller version and asking if I didn''t like that one more? Nope!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/28/2006 8:29:56 PM
Author: ivanadiamond
thanks ladies! I am gonna tell hubby he done good! It is actually pure white in person and the inside pockets have leapard print, I will try to take pics tomorrow and post the real thang. DH took me to Saks at Southcoast Plaza and said ''have at it'' so I did
31.gif

he kept pointing to a smaller version and asking if I didn''t like that one more? Nope!
Haha smart girl.
3.gif
I want to see the inside of it, sounds gorgeous!!! Is it heavy??

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
The purse isn''t heavy, but the gold buckle on the top makes it a bit top-forward heavy, if that makes sense. I will dig up the cable to upload pictures from my camera to my computer tomorrow and post the inside. It''s just inside the pockets, I didn''t even notice when we bought it. Makes my cellphone go meow!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/28/2006 8:29:56 PM
Author: ivanadiamond
thanks ladies! I am gonna tell hubby he done good! It is actually pure white in person and the inside pockets have leapard print, I will try to take pics tomorrow and post the real thang. DH took me to Saks at Southcoast Plaza and said ''have at it'' so I did
31.gif

HI:

GORGEOUS bag! D & G lines their suits with leopard print as well...love that "trademark"...

cheers--Sharon

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous. i love a beautiful white bag..can''t wait for more pics..

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
So very classy and elegant...yet sexy inside with the leopard print inside!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was going to ask if it was pure white or creamy. Can I ask what lecka lecka bon bon means? (I hate to admit I have not a clue...) It is a lovely bag. White is HUGE for summer. I just got a Celine bag in white textured leather (since I am sloppy) and it is sort of a hobo slouchy bag, easy to throw your stuff in and go...

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
ok, please forgive these pictures, they were taken with my camera phone, so they are not that great~ Diamandfan, I actually didn''t think it would make sense to anyone but me, lecka lecka bon bon is something we would say as kids and still do :), when we would eat something that is so yummy it makes you do the happy dance in your chair, it just means yummy yummy good good in german (leckar) and french (bon)...i lived in germany for several years and was learning french in school and it''s one of those dumb things we would say...really dumb i know
25.gif

dgpurse3.jpg

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
I wasn''t able to capture the leopard print in the pockets, but they are in there :)

dginside.jpg

Scooba

Shiny_Rock
I LOVE IT!!!! He picked it out?!?!? That''s amazing!

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
I got to pick it out, but it was his idea to buy a purse for me :) or perhaps a few months worth of gentle hintdropping
25.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok that''s it I want one too!!!!! Hey can I just tell you the title of this thread is seriously in my head!! I can''t stop saying it in my head. Crazy!!
3.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/30/2006 8:40:55 PM
Author: kaleigh
Ok that''s it I want one too!!!!! Hey can I just tell you the title of this thread is seriously in my head!! I can''t stop saying it in my head. Crazy!!
3.gif

ok, I know I am clueless on many, many things so can someone please tell me what lecka lecka bon bon means
33.gif
41.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for explaining it to me...it is a cute saying so I wanted to know...

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
oooooh! that IS yummy! what a sweet hubby!

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty. I love the white but I am too chicken to spend $$ on one for fear it will bet marked up. I use one purse pretty much for everything. Maybe I have to reconsider. I love the lecka lecka bon bon. It''s cute.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was wondering if it meant yummy something - I have inlaws in Holland and lekker (sp?!) means yummy there too!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/1/2006 7:47:16 PM
Author: FireGoddess
I was wondering if it meant yummy something - I have inlaws in Holland and lekker (sp?!) means yummy there too!

thanks FG. I was thinking it meant something along those lines, just wanted to know for sure
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results