shape
carat
color
clarity

Leaked debate questions

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, since she's asked the same handful of questions ad infinitum, its not surprising she is prepared ("rehearsed").

I helped prep a friend running for state senate when it was town hall time. I'll take someone who will prepare over someone who doesn't any old time.

But that's just me.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Secretary Clinton has answered the same questions again and again. She prepared for the debates thoroughly. She didn't need any help. As soon as I saw the suggestion that she needed leaked questions I remembered this scene from the movie "The Candidate". In "The Candidate" the progressive candidate is very well-prepared and idealistic, but again and again and again he has to make the same speech. He is exhausted and starts to laugh when he is supposed to start doing a television show. Then there is this scene of him in the back of of a car in which he is being transported by his aides. I haven't see the movie in years, but I never forgot this scene.

My point is that secretary Clinton has the script down pat. there is no variation from it. It is like the Catholic Catechism. She doesn't need outsiders to tell her secrets so that she can prepare because she knows the answers to all questions she might be asked.

Link...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0Dvqxmj5Ps

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Some might call me naive, but I'm having a hard time understanding why we are accepting information from WikiLeaks via Russian hackers as being the 'truth' when it's equally likely that it could have been altered or doctored for maximum political impact. There's a reason that the Oversight Committee has said that they will not use them if they continue to pursue matters against HRC, nor would they stand up in a court of law. And yet, the media reads them on air multiple times a day as if they have some way of knowing that they are factually accurate and unaltered in any way. It's bizarre. But then, I guess this whole election has been bizarre.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
cmd2014|1477956362|4092479 said:
Some might call me naive, but I'm having a hard time understanding why we are accepting information from WikiLeaks via Russian hackers as being the 'truth' when it's equally likely that it could have been altered or doctored for maximum political impact. There's a reason that the Oversight Committee has said that they will not use them if they continue to pursue matters against HRC, nor would they stand up in a court of law. And yet, the media reads them on air multiple times a day as if they have some way of knowing that they are factually accurate and unaltered in any way. It's bizarre. But then, I guess this whole election has been bizarre.
b/c HC and the Dems. can't deny the truth... ;))

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It has been brought up. Search "Donna Brazile" and I'm sure the thread will come up. I'm not trying to sift through all the political threads here or try to remember which one it was brought up in.

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I missed your point, Lil, about the cheat-ie part. Of all the politicians who don't *need* to cheat in prep to debate, Clinton sure did not need Donna Brazile to do that. :hand:

sstephensid

Shiny_Rock
Shame on Donna. It is stupid. Hillary is prepared and is a bada$$. She doesn't need to cheat. So far, I haven't seen evidence that she asked or insinuated she wanted the questions leaked to her. Donna may have taken it upon herself to cheat. I can't blame Clinton for this one unless evidence proves otherwise.

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
monarch64|1477961778|4092500 said:
It has been brought up. Search "Donna Brazile" and I'm sure the thread will come up. I'm not trying to sift through all the political threads here or try to remember which one it was brought up in.

Hmm...I did a search as you suggested and this was the only thread that came up.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/hillary-clinton-to-concede-tonight.86799/

Interesting thoughts on HRC from 8 years ago. Seems she wasn't as well loved back then as she is now. :tongue:

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
azstonie|1478009547|4092637 said:
I missed your point, Lil, about the cheat-ie part. Of all the politicians who don't *need* to cheat in prep to debate, Clinton sure did not need Donna Brazile to do that. :hand:

Yes, I agree. She did not need Donna Brazile to cheat. She's very good at doing that on her own. I just thought it was interesting that it wasn't being discussed here, like so many other negative things that have come up during this election.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lil Misfit|1478040956|4092780 said:
monarch64|1477961778|4092500 said:

Hmm...I did a search as you suggested and this was the only thread that came up.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/hillary-clinton-to-concede-tonight.86799/

Interesting thoughts on HRC from 8 years ago. Seems she wasn't as well loved back then as she is now. :tongue:

Hmm. Same thing came up for me, I could swear it was brought up in one of Kenny's or one of the debate threads recently. Or maybe I just assumed it had been brought up. I could never be a politician, because I can't remember sh*t and I make internet boo-boos all the time! :lol:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lil Misfit|1478040956|4092780 said:

Interesting thoughts on HRC from 8 years ago. Seems she wasn't as well loved back then as she is now.

I think she only looks good when she is next to Trump. I heard former Republican Governor of Massachusetts Bill Weld (now running for VP on the Libertarian ticket) talking about her on television last night. He sounded as if he was campaigning for Secretary Clinton. He extolled her virtues as a Senator and her competence and spoke scathingly of the dangers of Trump. It sounded as if he wished that people would vote for Clinton instead of Gary Johnson and him!

I know I was never excited about her before this election!

AGBF

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Say whatever you want about crazy Trump, but in this case he is correct that the Democratic primary was rigged.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results