shape
carat
color
clarity

Le Vian ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I haven''t and don''t know what the quality is like. But I do like the color combo.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is rather expensive. I can get an all diamond halo with some down the shank for around $600 with H/SI1 stones which are more expensive than sapphires. Look at the ring, the bulk of the cost is in the setting. I expect the amethyst to be the least expensive part of the package. That said, it sound like this is a branded item so there is a premium for the name.

Sam82

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the advice. I''m not familiar with the brand. I just like the ring. I''m having the hardest time finding an amethyst ring
emsad.gif

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
I have several LeVian pieces, not the big ones like what you linked to, just a sapphire pendant and earrings that matched a vintage sapphire ring that belonged to my grandmother. I like the quality of the items, and no, the prices aren't dirt cheap, but at least you are not paying top dollar for junk. I saw the ring you linked to on Ebay once for about $800 so you might want to watch there for some LeVian pieces.

ETA- I love several of their pieces, especially the rhodolites set in black rhodiumed white gold and champagne color diamonds. I don't have a problem with paying for their pieces. If you think you would wear it a lot, it is worth it. But do keep an eye on Ebay.

Sam82

Shiny_Rock
Wow. Thanks for the link. That''s a big price difrerence.

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
You''re welcome. And did you know that Jared has layaway?

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
I am all about Jared. They are way too expensive for diamonds, but the other gemstone stuff they carry is SO pretty and really inexpensive! I got my e-ring and my husbands band there, and today I am wearing one of their quartz necklaces with a row of tiny black paved diamonds. They are awesome. They also will check your piece every 6 months to tighten stones and re-plate it (if white gold).

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results