shape
carat
color
clarity

LCD Stands

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Hi Guys,

Yeah!! My husband got promoted two weeks ago (after waiting nearly a year to get called), so he is officially a Lieutenant now!! On top of that, 15 out of the 22 in his class wanted the same district, and guess what? He got it!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Anyway, I had to brag about that!

So, I threw him a surprise promotion party last week and today I went ahead and ordered him his other dream, a large flat screen LCD TV. Plus, I got him a blu ray player as well, Amazon has an amazing deal right now, if anyone wants one.

Now I am trying to find a decent, but not too expensive stand for it.

So for those of you that have flat screen TV's, how do you display them? He wants to hang it on the wall and I don't want to, I prefer a console type thing.

Then I saw they have the floating TV stands, so that the TV looks like it 's on the wall, but it's not.
Does anyone have one of those? IF so, how stable are they?

TIA!!!

ETA: I don't want to hang it on the wall as we already have Panasonic plasma that is hangin on the wall in our family room, so I want the one in the LR to look a little different.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
For our LCD we purchased a rectangle coffee table. It's not sleek or glamorous, but it is stable and with two boys, that's important! It's high up enough that it fits our sound system and DVD equipment below it.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Thanks MC, I went ahead and bought a cheap flat screen TV stand. The TV is coming on Thursday so I had to act fast. I found one at BJ''s that looked good enough and my husand and I put it together last night. I am going to post a picture of it here later on today.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Here is a picture of it! It was only $200 too!
2.gif

IMG_5734.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results