shape
carat
color
clarity

Lauren Spierer Missing

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A New York native, Lauren Spierer, also a fashion student at Indiana University, was reported missing on June 3, 2011. She has still not been found, after extensive searches.

I felt like it was time for me to utilize my favorite community to further the word. If anyone knows anything at all, please contact authorities in Bloomington, Indiana, or any authorities, anywhere. Thank you.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Do you have a description of her? It might be helpful to others.

merrijoy

Shiny_Rock
It is so sad. I don't know why, but it surprises me when people have not heard things that are on the national news - but I am a "news junky" in the fact that I wake up to Good Morning America and go to sleep to Nightline and GMA was covering it daily for over a week I believe. I was checking the news and googling daily for updates in hopes they would find her.

They now believe she may have overdosed and her friends disposed of her body. She also has a heart condition. That one friend that they showed walking to his car - Rossman - was smiling and smirky - I hate to pass judgement, but how are you smiling when your good friend is missing?

Here are some articles with pictures...I feel so bad for her parents and sister..

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2011/06/13/police-investigating-indiana-students-disappearance-focus-on-vehicle/

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2011/06/28/attorneys-say-friend-of-missing-indiana-student-passed-polygraph/

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
merrijoy - Thank you for the links. I'll openly admit I don't get to watch much TV and the past few weeks I've been working extra shifts, so I'm a bit behind on a few stories out there. The good news is I have lovely folks like yourself to help me catch up! :wavey:

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry, I should've added a description when I originally posted. Lauren is 4'11", 90-100 lbs, blond hair, blue eyes. She was last seen wearing a white top and black leggings, and was barefoot.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results