shape
carat
color
clarity

Lauren Merkin bags on sale!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lovesparklies

Shiny_Rock
I love Lauren Merkin handbags as simple going-out bags and for special events like weddings and parties. I''ve wanted to get them as my bridesmaids gifts for a long time but have been waiting for the one I want to go on sale. Well from March 6-8 everything on her website is 40% off!!! I''ve never seen the whole site go on sale, just a few bags at a time. I thought I''d let you all know in case you like them as bridesmaids gifts or even as your own clutch for your wedding. Enter LMVIP at checkout to get the discount.

Here''s the one I ordered for my bridesmaids. I''m asking them to wear gold sandals for the wedding so they can use this bag at the wedding if they want to and definitely after. I confirmed with a few of my girls first that they don''t already have a gold bag and would want one.
1.gif

Lauren Merkin bag.jpg

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow! Thanks so much for sharing! I got a black one from FI's sis for Xmas and I love it. And I desprately need a new silver clutch. I just can't decide between the silver steel or the silver metallic...

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a great sale! Thanks for posting...but I must resist the temptation to buy one for myself! They would make a perfect BM gift, though!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results