Ok.
Let me see what I can do......

wordie89

Brilliant_Rock
Love what i see...so far! Funny guy ;~)

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
All kidding aside - I’ll have it in hand tomorrow.
The super bright DK pictures are extremely unflattering to the centerstone.
I know it has flaws, but they seem to be magnified by 1000x and it’s a bit depressing to look at.

Sungura

Brilliant_Rock

Wow. What a color palate!! What a glow! Love love the yellow gold with this pairing!!! :love: :love: :love:

This is a very unique ring. Between the cushion cut stone and the alternating leaves, this is one unique ring

Are you pleased with it?

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow. What a color palate!! What a glow! Love love the yellow gold with this pairing!!! :love: :love: :love:

This is a very unique ring. Between the cushion cut stone and the alternating leaves, this is one unique ring

Are you pleased with it?

I am pleased!
Unique, yes. :lol:

2Neezers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It is so beautiful :love:. I love it :kiss2:. Congrats!!

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I replied to Mellow's thread before I came here! It is a stunner!:love::love:
So unique and so much presence!

voce

Ideal_Rock
I agree with all the above comments! Good choices all around with the stones and setting.

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love yellow gold, and the glowyy rich greens and red. The setting hugs your center stone!! Just lovely!!

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Instead of preparing for my next meeting, I’m imagining how I would wear this beauty. Oops time to go.

It is so beautiful :love:. I love it :kiss2:. Congrats!!

I replied to Mellow's thread before I came here! It is a stunner!:love::love:
So unique and so much presence!

I agree with all the above comments! Good choices all around with the stones and setting.

Love yellow gold, and the glowyy rich greens and red. The setting hugs your center stone!! Just lovely!!

Thank you all for the kind words! I am enjoying it!

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AC56B3EC-B981-4D96-B308-DA3FB6D0219F.jpeg
Update-
The cluster OEC stones have been selected. I’ve not yet seen them tho.
Unfortunately I really really wanted warm white 18k gold for the petals - the bench stated it would be an upcharge from platinum. I didn’t even ask how much- as going hand fab (to get the look I’m after) for this has already upped the budget enough. So platinum it is.
Rough estimate is late August for completion!

As an aside - can anyone tell (or raise their hands) which of cvb’s rings are hand fabbed?

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow wow wow. Beautiful colour combo and ring!!! It looks Beautiful and elegant on your hand. Enjoy wearing and admiring it.
Looking forward to see more of your ring that is currently under construction!

ilovegemstones

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the ruby ring and would love to see more pics of it! What a beauty!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new ring is gorgeous! What a fantastic color combo and the gold was an excellent choice. It really highlights the gems perfectly. :kiss2:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Update-
Unfortunately I really really wanted warm white 18k gold for the petals - the bench stated it would be an upcharge from platinum. I didn’t even ask how much- as going hand fab (to get the look I’m after) for this has already upped the budget enough. So platinum it is.

As an aside - can anyone tell (or raise their hands) which of cvb’s rings are hand fabbed?

Oh, now this is going to be stunning....can’t wait!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Update-

This looks beautiful and the proportions are just right! I think plat is going to be just fine, and if you opt for some subtle antiquing in the interior of the petals like there is in some of the inspiration images you posted earlier, the different type of metal (from what you maybe think you ideally want) would be negligible in terms of overall appearance.

You know, aside from $$ its also best to stick with the metal that the forger is most accustomed to. We have seen a few cases here on PS where people asked for a metal that was different than what the artist typically/usually uses and the results were less-than-ideal. I'm not saying this is always the case, buy a few instances come to mind.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know my sapphire cluster is done.
It makes the waiting both harder and easier at the same time.
How’s can that be?

Does that mean we’ll get some pics soon??? o_O I’m dying of impatience over here.

voce

Ideal_Rock
FB579C84-7A01-457F-85F0-34D55B2C80C8.jpeg
I’ve got nothing else to post - so I’ll just drop this here.
:lol:
Final polishing is taking a bit longer than expected. But I’m ok with that.
Gorgeous, gorgeous colors! :love::love::love:
Eagerly awaiting your other project to complete. :roll2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results