shape
carat
color
clarity

Lass - 1st Inspiration Board!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lasscreative

Shiny_Rock
Arghhhh!! there looks like there is no cohesion here!!
I want a big blousy cream peony bouquet, and my MOH will hold one, slightly smaller and of a different hue.
But I am thinking of a using a different flower for my centre pieces. I am loving the look of the lotus flowers in covered in water in the fish bowls! Does it matter that they are not integrated?

I am also making for the tables votive candles that have our guests name on them, they triple as a favour, a place card and table decoration! (clever huh??) See bottom right!
I am also making lotus tea light candle holders with white clay. These will also be favours for our guests. (I saw an example of these in a magazine and they sell for $30 and I went shopping yesterday and saw a different type, more of what I was envisioning of doing and they were also $30) I think I will but a little sign on the table explaining that they can take them at the end of the night and they were hand made by the bride? Is this ok?? I mean most of the table decorations will be taken home by the guests and helps the clean up process.

I also wanted to do Lotus napkin folding and place the votive candle with the guests name in the cente, but I think I am going Lotus crazy and over doing it and forgetting about my poor peonies!! I need to edit!

Do you think its too much if there is lotus'' in the table centre piece and also with the tea light candles?? Or should I put peonies as my centre pieces?? aARGhh I am doing your head in aren''t I?

Any way here is the inspiration board, discuss

inspirationboard01flat.jpg

lasscreative

Shiny_Rock
I found a picture of the lotus tea light candles for you guys to get a look at.

lotus_tealight.png

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
I''d go for peonies. That bouquet is gorgeous!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results