shape
carat
color
clarity

Las Vegas JCK show 2003

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Just came back from Las Vegas JCK show. Will try to post a few illustrated notes...

This is a model dressed in evening dress early in the morning giving away some brochures at the show entrance.
1.gif

VegasModel3.jpg

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
The show takes place in Convention center by Venetian hotel. Had a walk by the channel shops with my daughter day before the show.

She liked this green dress for $1,000 and she looked like a million $$ in it. May be I should by it for her although she's just 15...

greenDress.jpg

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
unfortunately, i haven't met Rhino (Jonathan) in Vegas but his spirit was all over the place.

AmaizingJ.jpg

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Here's Garry setting camera for idealscope.

Garry-IS.jpg

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
One of the models having break and lunch in a corridor...

VegasModel4.jpg

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Is that a Canon G3 in that pic of Gary?

Thanks for the pics Leonid. Look forward to more if you find the time.
1.gif
We were all thinkin of ya'll too!
1.gif

Rhino

Nate

Shiny_Rock
Where's all the females!? 2 shady pics?? C'mon quick before I'm married!!
naughty.gif

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Wow, great dress!

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Great pictures, Leonid. Keep 'em coming!

Hey, you can buy that dress for me. I'm not 15 so no one will raise an eyebrow. Well, maybe my husband, but...

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
----------------
... Keep 'em coming!
----------------
You asked for it
1.gif

Here Garry opens cutters' eyes using ideal-scope.

Every booth has halogen lamps lightening (same as in a jewelry store). All diamonds sparkle.

Idealscope helps to see things through...
1.gif

Garry-IS-2.jpg

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
David Atlas (Oldminer) looks very convincing at his booth
1.gif

dAtlasJCK.jpg

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Leonid. That was great seeing those photos.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Leonid thanks for the pictures!! It's so great to see the behind the scenes activity. Got any more?

That dress your daughter wanted is absolutely lovely!! It can be her birthday and xmas present for 2003 rolled into one
2.gif

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
flew to Grand Canyon on Saturday. Small plane made me sick
sick.gif

ScenicAirlines.jpg

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
One aisle on Diamond Plaza - place full of diamonds and diamond dealers (big and small)

DiamondPlaza.jpg

Iceman

Brilliant_Rock
I wish I would have went now
sad.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hmmm I wonder if that LV Murakami papillon bag the woman in pink is holding is authentic!! Depending on the one...can't see details, it could have ranged between $1000-2000. Jewelry sales must pay pretty well!

Boom

Shiny_Rock
Definitely fake, Mara.
eek.gif

LV did not make the papillons in Multicolore.
2.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
What an eye!
naughty.gif

I didn't know that Boom...learn something new every day. The amount of fakes flooding the market is a sight to behold. Tons!

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
Mmm...anyone beside me notice Garry is kinda cute?

win

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
I'm more of an Iceman gal myself.
naughty.gif

Not that you're not great, too, Garry!!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hmmm I was noticing how distinguished Dave Atlas looked...kind of like a Sean Connery!
9.gif

Wait..where's the pictures of Leonid himself?!

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
That multicolored bag is being made by LV, I saw their ad for it at the LV store in Ceasars Palace but it wasn't available yet. My understanding was it's not available to the masses yet and there is a waiting list already and that bag was on every other woman in Vegas so I'm sure they are knock offs. I was there at the time of the show. I also saw them being sold on the street-- but only the day I arrived, I wanted to check 'em out but never saw 'em again. I didn't realize it was LV until I saw the picture at Caesars, that was the first time I saw a close up.

Boom

Shiny_Rock
Lanee

The multicolored bags are being made by LV, both in white and black(just out in June). But it does NOT come in the Papillon, which is what the lady in the photo is carrying. Check out www.vuitton.com for the range available.

1.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Boom next time I am about to bid on a LV on eBay I will consult you for info on what you think ..real or fake. There are so many fakes out there nowadays, I am paranoid!!

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
I misread, I thought you meant that they didn't make multicolored at all. Thanks for the heads up.

Boom

Shiny_Rock
Mara,

I'm no expert in LV. I just took a fancy to the Murakami line and have researched it to death just like I did when I was looking for a diamond.

I've heard 90% of the LVs on ebay are fake, so I'd be afraid to bid on one too. There are resources available though, so if you are considering placing a bid, let me know and I will give you a couple of websites to check out.

Lanee,
The multicolore line is going to be in production for a few more seasons, so if you are interested, do get on a waiting list. Many of the fakes of this line are not well done at all and the authentic ones are just gorgeous.
lickout.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results