shape
carat
color
clarity

Larry The Cable Guy

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Does anyone love him as much as DH and I do???? This man absolutely cracks us up
9.gif
We have Dish Network and are lucky to see his stand up comedy, along with Jeff Foxworthy and I forget who the other two are in his group.

We are looking forward to seeing his new movie Delta Farce.

Linda

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Michelle,

Did you and Steve go see him? Wish he would come to our area .

Linda

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is awful and not fair either. Wonder what the price of tickets will be if he comes here. Seems to me he was here a couple of years ago, can''t remember.

Oh I love Harry Connick, I am sure you both will have a good time.
36.gif

Linda

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
I have never seen him live myself, but read an article on the *many* millions he is making with his comedy talents. I looked at him on the internet and did get some good laughs!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beacon,

I think he has a new CD out. If you can rent it. I saw them before, but never rented them.. By chance DH and I were surfing tv channels and came across his show. We almost choked on our dinner. Love his southern accent. I promise you, you will love him.

Linda P.S. How is your ringneck?? Taco is chatting away downstairs.
9.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t think I have heard of those two. Will have to look them up. Thank you for telling me.

Linda

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
DH and I went to see him a few years ago and I am not sure if it is because we live in the south but he made his accent SOOO southern I could hardly understand him!!!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh, now I know who he is. He is one of the 4 that goes on the tour. The 4th one, always has a drink in his hand and I can''t remember his name. I think his last name is White.

Their shows are always are Dish TV that we have.

Linda

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results