shape
carat
color
clarity

Landsickness

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dendon

Shiny_Rock
Been back from a 7 day cruise for almost two weeks and still feel the boat rockin a little bit! Anyone have any suggestions or home remedies for this? Don''t want to go to the doctor yet if I don''t have to.

Thanks!!

face24.gif

applequeen

Shiny_Rock
Did you use anything for motion sickness on the cruise? If so try a little of that.... maybe wear some Seabands or something.

I took a 7 day cruise in Dec. and never really got sick but had a weird inner ear thing for a couple of days. I took some Sudafed and it cleared it right up (must have been caused by extra fluid).

dendon

Shiny_Rock
Tried using the patch while on the cruise but my vision got blurry so took it off. I will try the sudafed and see if that helps. Thanks!

emteeth.gif

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
hmmm that''s weird. I wish I had a suggestion. I had my sea legs for a few days after my first cruise but not as long as you. If this continues, call your Dr..maybe you have an inner ear infection and don''t know it

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
Take a 24 hour sudafed.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Benadryl could help. Or dramamine.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results