shape
carat
color
clarity

Ladies, you should ask your husband to join PS

Hahaha it's enough he found PS for me all those years ago. And that I occasionally ask him PS questions and share it here. No way would he join.

tumblr_oq7oa5H6Km1w0mnono1_250.gif

imfinethanks.gif

Hahaha yes me too much of the time. Sometimes only a face to face (or phone to phone) chat will do but many times online is best.:halo:
My dh is more of a social person than I am though and he prefers face to face. You won't find him hanging out on forums.

Type triple A+ wouldn’t do it. Lol

It was fun hanging out with the hubbies who came to the Meridian GTG. The best part was @whitewave giving them all usernames. :bigsmile:

It was fun hanging out with the hubbies who came to the Meridian GTG. The best part was @whitewave giving them all usernames. :bigsmile:

I can’t take credit for that. On Thursday when we got to Wink’s, Mr. Yssie already has his name tag on :mrgreen2:

My DH has threatened to create an account with my avatar picture and a name like tyky333 and reck havoc hoping people will think
that its me!:cheeky: So, if you ever see my say something really rude...it was my DH and not me!:lol:

My DH has threatened to create an account with my avatar picture and a name like tyky333 and reck havoc hoping people will think
that its me!:cheeky: So, if you ever see my say something really rude...it was my DH and not me!:lol:

:lol:

I feel like he might get banned if he joined. Or I would? DF, he's quite conservative, so maybe you'd like him. Haha!:P2

Any forum where he actually noticed how much money I spend on gemstones and jewellery would end in tears for everyone involved. He actively chooses to adopt the mantra "ignorance is bliss".... :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Um, yeah, you've got to be kidding DF!!! For all of the reasons already listed!:lol:

Hahaha yes me too much of the time. Sometimes only a face to face (or phone to phone) chat will do but many times online is best.:halo:
My dh is more of a social person than I am though and he prefers face to face. You won't find him hanging out on forums.
Same here. My DH is a social butterfly. I am not. I'm much more introverted.

My DH would probably take a punch before joining ps. He is painfully disinterested in bling, and thinks it's a very silly thing to spend $$ on. I largely spend my own $ on it, so obviously he's not upset by me liking it, but just finds the entire hobby to be odd. So yeah, there's zero chance of him ever joining.

Nah, he’s too busy updating all his spreadsheets :lol:

LOL Austina, Are we are married to the same man?

I have to admit if my husband were on Pricescope for a month he would probably understand how my tastes changed regarding size . He would also be counting his lucky stars that I don’t need perfection to be really happy.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP