shape
carat
color
clarity

Ladies who know their flowers- Help needed?!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
Hello lovelies,

I have an appointment with the florist we are hoping to use in the next few weeks and have found some flowers I love but I have no idea what flowers they are.

I will take the pictures with me but I want to sound like I have some idea of what I am talking about
3.gif

Also, I found these pictures looking up my bridesmaid dresses- what does everyone think? Do the flowers compliment the dresses? I keep second guessing myself over every decision.. it is so frustrating! Not to mention it ticks FI right off
2.gif

The pictures can be found on this blog
1.gif
(I adore everything about this wedding from the grooms suit to the way she wore her veil
30.gif
)

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Hi Dannielle
35.gif

I opened the link but all the photos are distored and tiny. Any chance you could post some photos to the thread?

ts44

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Dannielle, I'm no flower expert but those look like cream and light pink colored roses in the bouquets, I can't really identify the long sprigs coming out of the base but it might be a dark pink waxflower?

The first pictured centerpiece is a manzanita branch with what looks like white hydrangeas at the base, the other picture of a centerpiece looks like another manzanita, few more roses, I think mainly dahlias, and some desert succulents (hen and chicks?), with a possible spray of eucalyptus leaves?

The cake is all roses as near as I can tell.

Hope this helps!
35.gif

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Looks like cabbage or garden roses to me, fully opened. The two accents are not coming to me, which is quite frustrating! I would print off pictures and bring them in. It is what I did and I am getting a near replica with tiny changes to the accents flowers.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Old fashioned cabbage/David Austin-type roses, old fashioned double garden roses (the type with their reproductive parts exposed
2.gif
) some white sweet peas, and I think I spotted a gardenia or two near the edge. Peonies and lisianthus would give a similar feel. This bouquet is all about the texture and the soft shadings... and there are probably many ways to get that same combination of color and texture even with a different combination of flowers.

There''s a good shot of the bouquet here:http://www.jessicalewisphoto.com/blog/?s=Maleia&searchsubmit-top=search

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results