shape
carat
color
clarity

Ladies, which pendant setting is better?

Which one do you ladies like more?

• Tacori FP64345

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • Tacori FP6427

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
Hey ladies!!! My parents are getting me some diamond jewelry as my wedding gift. We have found a diamond for my pendant. It's a 0.811ct AGS 000 H&A diamond. There are two Tacori settings I have in mind. They are exactly the same price. The first one has more diamonds (0.40 ctw) while the second one (0.11ctw) has a better design.

1. http://www.tacori.com/images/jewelry/FP64345_multi.zoom.jpg
2. http://www.tacori.com/images/jewelry/FP6427_multi.zoom.jpg

I don't know which one I want. I need to decide soon since Tacori has their price increase starting March 1. At first I wanted to get the one with more diamonds, however, I think it might be too much for my diamond. I still want my center stone to stand out. I kinda like the one with better design.

Let me know what you ladies think!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
I think your diamond would stand out in either design! They are both beautiful-have you been able to try them on? That may help you decide.

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, slg. The problem is I can't find them in store. However, I did try something similar to those. Just not Tacori ones.

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
I prefer the second because I love the diamond bale. Unless a pendant is a sliding bezel, I prefer them to have bales, but that's merely personal aesthetic preference. They both are lovely, however!

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Even though Pick one has more diamonds, i like the design of number 2, so i vote for 2.

PetitiePoire

Shiny_Rock
I really like both too.

I think for everyday use I prefer #1

To wear with your wedding dress, #2! -- it's a little dressier, I guess, in my eye.

amc80

Ideal_Rock
I like #1, I think it will make the diamond stand out more.

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks ladies. I have decided to go with number 2. I like the design over the one with more diamonds. I can't wait to see the final product. It will arrive at the end of march! Can't wait!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results