shape
carat
color
clarity

Ladies waiting for Leon...any updates?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kanne

Brilliant_Rock
I''m sorry that I have not been keeping up with all of you gals. School has been nuts. :)
CONGRATS to all the recent grads!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Just wondering if there has been any news on the latest sparklies from my favorite NYC jeweler....
hmmmm??
3.gif

madarski

Rough_Rock
Hi lovey!!!

We are planning on sending out the diamond in the next 2 weeks. He told me to send a check for half of the quote along with the pictures and sizes and specifications for the ring. Do you know if it''s possible to pay him with our AmEx card? We have been so busy the last week that neither of us has had a chance to call and ask him.

appletini

Ideal_Rock
When I talked to him he told me that he did not take credit cards...so you will need either a check or a cashier''s check.

madarski

Rough_Rock
I thought that that might be the case. Thanks for the heads up!!

cute330xigrl

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/11/2005 11:55:48 AM
Author:lovey
I'm sorry that I have not been keeping up with all of you gals. School has been nuts. :)
CONGRATS to all the recent grads!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Just wondering if there has been any news on the latest sparklies from my favorite NYC jeweler....
hmmmm??
3.gif
Hey Lovey! I've been away all week in Houston,TX for a conference. Just arrived at midnite after a 8hr trip that normally should be only 3 1/2
29.gif
.. So this morning Dre says, "can't wait to get your ring huh?" I mean this question was soooooo out of the blue to me. My heart jumped and I said "ofcos not". I mean we were admiring Mara's upgrade, but that was all. It's not like I questioned him or anything. So being the guy that he is, he says nothing else. What does this mean? Could he have it already? Is he going to propose to me in my pj's??? I ask him, "why do u ask?" He says, "oh no reason, I just love torturing you." and he chuckles.... What a nice way to greet your babe who's been gone a week. Bad man, very bad man. So I'm guessing 2nd week of April.
3.gif
We were going over finances for this month since we have construction/decorating going on in the basement of our house and he mentioned that apart from us spending $$ on furnishings.. he had to pay of my ring.

Pay off ring= Ring ready!
9.gif

Dre said, he knows I'll be posting on PS so he has a lot of work to do to present it. So yea, I'm thinking April's my month.
31.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
cute330 HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited for you.....and so happy we will have another Leon masterpiece to drool over VERY soon:) Hooray! Bad Dre. They love to tease, don''t they!

kanne

Brilliant_Rock
ooooh! I can''t wait to see all the new sparklies!

cutegirl..don''t you just love it? Boys are so...BOYS. Here you are waiting for the most incredible moment and he is TORTURING you. lol!

There has been so much activity on the board lately! Very exciting
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
. Bug hugs to all of you ladies.

-lovey

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results