shape
carat
color
clarity

ladies tell me i this is goood

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

joeshow

Rough_Rock
ok im want to propose to my girlfriend in a month i need some opinions on how i want to do it from the ladies...i want to throw a mini carnival in her yard..i want to rent a huge inflatable..a clown..a magaician...a person in a custume like winnie the pooh mickey mouse etc...invite our family and friends have tons of drinks and barbeque...and have a huge banner made that says will you marry me...and when she walks into the yard i''d be under the banner with the ring. all opinions would be very appreciated as well as ideas thanks

phantom

Rough_Rock
I'm not a lady, but sounds more like the wedding to me.

Adrienne

Shiny_Rock
It really depends on your girlfriend and what her tastes are.

I wouldn't like it - it doesn't sound like it would be romantic enough for my tastes, or intimate enough. I would prefer to share that moment with just my fiance - and then go somewhere and meet up with all our friends and family.

Everyone is different, however, and this may be what she loves.

Does she like big public things? And to be the center of attention for a lot of people? Would she be okay having everyone there during her special moment? And would a carnival-like setting be the setting that she would like?

If you can answer these questions with a yes - then go for it. It would definitely be memorable!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results