shape
carat
color
clarity

*****.****.***.**.*Ladies in Waiting List*.**.***.****.*****

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Re: *****.****.***.**.*Ladies in Waiting List*.**.***.****.*

aww MF honey I really hope he proposes soon!!!! Your time is way overdue ;)) Glitz I didn't know he bought a new ring!!!! This has definitely been a trying year for you guys but I have faith that you guys will be okay!!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Glitz|1372194195|3472223 said:
Hello lovely LIW! Just checking in. I've been on "The List" for almost 3 years now :shock:

When I joined SO had a ring that I thought he would use (I picked it out pre-PS). Since then SO has decided that it just wasn't good enough for me and that he should get me something nicer, which led me to PS. I've done all kinds of research and sent him many links to diamonds/settings in our price range that I like. We've purchased a house together, celebrated many weddings of friends & family members and even put a deposit down for our own fall 2013 wedding. The venue was cancelled back in September because SO still hadn't proposed (we had the venue booked for about 4 months) and I felt like I was dragging him along. Next month will be our 8 year anniversary and he let it slip that he's purchased a new ring. This year has been the most testing on our relationship, and we agree that if we made it through this year we can make it through anything.

EEK! :appl: I'm so excited! NEW RING!!!! How could you have kept that a secret! I would have burst!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium

ckrickett|1372037374|3471102 said:
I remember my days as list keeper, sadly I had to drop my duties because of a pretty sad breakup! BUT almost 4 years later I'm ready to get back on this list!!! It won't be to much of a surprise (since I just got back the ring from being fixed/sized) but I'm 1000000000% happier!!

So put me back on that bad boy!

What's the deets on this ring! :naughty:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium

MayFlowers|1372179873|3472088 said:
Chewbacca said:
There are a lot of ladies teetering on the edge of a LIW sign off! I've got my eye on #2 Mayflowers, and half a dozen others! Are we due a list cleaning? That might bump everyone up a spot or two. I guess I'm not supposed to want to break the top ten, BUT I DO! :naughty:

I'm hoping to be off the list soon. Ring has been in the house for a month now and BF keeps saying "soon". Clearly we have different perspectives of what the word "soon" means :roll:

Oy!!! I feel ya girlfriend! I hate "soon", and that's all what SO says. No timeline. Just from now til forever. And he's been saying soon since 2010! :knockout: Sometimes I feel like really giving up. :angryfire: Why do I have to love him to pieces?

For us, 2013 has had many trials. As I've mentioned before, we had to put off any sort of engagement talk or whatever for a few months pending some family situations. That situation passed, bringing with it horrible news. This last week, their family took another huge hit. SO has been very upset at life's misfortunes, doing the whole questioning of the universe, fairness, etc. I know it won't happen anytime soon cus of this. Damnit. He was going to do it at my graduation 2 weeks ago, too, when our families met….. but remembered that I said I hate public proposals in front of crowds, and knew I'd hate him forever if he proposed at a Chinese restaurant. Damnit. Damnit. Damnit. Honestly, with all the poopy situations happening over and over and over… I just wish he had done it and gotten it over with. Things just keep coming up. And I'm so sad for him and his family… because 2013 has been phenomenal to me, individually. I've had an extremely blessed year so far, and us getting engaged would really be the cherry on top of things.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock

madelise|1372197251|3472248 said:
ckrickett|1372037374|3471102 said:
I remember my days as list keeper, sadly I had to drop my duties because of a pretty sad breakup! BUT almost 4 years later I'm ready to get back on this list!!! It won't be to much of a surprise (since I just got back the ring from being fixed/sized) but I'm 1000000000% happier!!

So put me back on that bad boy!

What's the deets on this ring! :naughty:

I don't know specific specs. It's an heirloom ring from his mother I fell in love with. When she offered it to us I POUNCED!
She said center was just under 1 ct, and it's an old setting. Very Edwardian, platinum with a really beautiful design and stones.

I don't know if all together it's under 1 ct, or if she was just talking about the center. IDK EITHER WAY! It's stunning and I can't wait to wear it.

pandabee

Ideal_Rock

Welcome back to ckrickett and warm welcome to rochelle! May your stays be short and sweet!

Since it's been over a week and we still haven't heard a peep from Deia and IndyLady, I am going to go ahead and remove them from the list as we have no idea what their current relationship status is. Dust to all the ladies!!

1 MayFlowers
2 Glitz
3 lktx
4 madelise
5 dragonfly411
6 pandabee
7 LoveLikeCrazy
8 petit_bijou
9 Chewbacca
10 PhillyMcGee
11 MBKRH
12 Lady5
13 antiquesparkler
14 starrylight
15 lin_ny
16 misscuppycake
17 cygnet
18 vip0802
19 fabulousfindk
20 Ms_Lovely
21 glitzandglamour
22 Mickeylover
23 Fayethful
24 MischiefManaged
25 bobbypins
26 AnnikinSkywalker
27 jennredsox
28 Jumpin_Jacks
29 wakingdreams53
30 greenpang
31 nowicanseethemoon
32 ckrickett
33 rochelle

Chewbacca

Brilliant_Rock

EEEPPPPP! I'm sitting on my Lucky LIW Number! :twirl:

pandabee, I just checked the thread and you chose spots 6 or 8. :naughty:

pandabee

Ideal_Rock

Chewbacca|1372636033|3474998 said:
EEEPPPPP! I'm sitting on my Lucky LIW Number! :twirl:

pandabee, I just checked the thread and you chose spots 6 or 8. :naughty:

Holy effer, telepathically transmit to DBF to get on that!!! I didn't even notice I have been too busy focusing on this stupid delay in licensing drama which is still making me think that I failed my boards. One problem at a time.

Chewbacca

Brilliant_Rock

I hope we can both pull an audball and come off on our lucky numbers!

audball

Ideal_Rock

Chewbacca|1372814784|3476321 said:
I hope we can both pull an audball and come off on our lucky numbers!
:naughty: :wavey:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium

:/ I missed my number about 10 spots ago, hah. At this point, I bet I'll be #1.

pandabee

Ideal_Rock

Sad that I didn't come off on my lucky number but SUPER excited for lovely MayFlowers!!!! :appl: Get some sun and show us some blingy pictures of that beautiful ring lady!!!!!

1 Glitz
2 lktx
3 madelise
4 dragonfly411
5 pandabee
6 LoveLikeCrazy
7 petit_bijou
8 Chewbacca
9 PhillyMcGee
10 MBKRH
11 Lady5
12 antiquesparkler
13 starrylight
14 lin_ny
15 misscuppycake
16 cygnet
17 vip0802
18 fabulousfindk
19 Ms_Lovely
20 glitzandglamour
21 Mickeylover
22 Fayethful
23 MischiefManaged
24 bobbypins
25 AnnikinSkywalker
26 jennredsox
27 Jumpin_Jacks
28 wakingdreams53
29 greenpang
30 nowicanseethemoon
31 ckrickett
32 rochelle

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium

yay!! congrats MayFlowers!

madelise|1372880839|3476836 said:

I'm sticking with this! LKTX has her dress and ring now, and Glitz' man has her ring… :!: And I just trapped myself for more wait by telling my partner I don't want to be engaged until I lose some weight. Considering I'm not dieting or exercising yet, this may take up to NEVER to happen :lol: I really don't want to look back at my photos at an engagement party, and cringe. Stupid undergrad has helped me put on 20 pounds in the last 2 years! And I was already at a weight where I wanted to lose!

So… anyone have any advice to get me to self-motivate? 8) I bought myself a combo lock for the gym on my campus, and that itself already is a huge commitment. I'd been saying I'd go to that gym for years now, yet I never even bothered getting a lock. I also have 3 pairs of yoga pants (plus plenty of leggings if I wear longer shirts, I guess), and a collection of mini-towels for the gym.

Can I hire someone to drag me out and force me to workout? And then babysit me through my meals? Fudgekins, I really LIKE being fat. Food is so yummy, and not moving is… relaxing…. :oops: LOL!!! and then there's the fact that I'm scared I'll lose my boobs first.

antiquesparkler

Brilliant_Rock

madelise|1373296855|3479057 said:
yay!! congrats MayFlowers!

madelise|1372880839|3476836 said:

I'm sticking with this! LKTX has her dress and ring now, and Glitz' man has her ring… :!: And I just trapped myself for more wait by telling my partner I don't want to be engaged until I lose some weight. Considering I'm not dieting or exercising yet, this may take up to NEVER to happen :lol: I really don't want to look back at my photos at an engagement party, and cringe. Stupid undergrad has helped me put on 20 pounds in the last 2 years! And I was already at a weight where I wanted to lose!

So… anyone have any advice to get me to self-motivate? 8) I bought myself a combo lock for the gym on my campus, and that itself already is a huge commitment. I'd been saying I'd go to that gym for years now, yet I never even bothered getting a lock. I also have 3 pairs of yoga pants (plus plenty of leggings if I wear longer shirts, I guess), and a collection of mini-towels for the gym.

Can I hire someone to drag me out and force me to workout? And then babysit me through my meals? Fudgekins, I really LIKE being fat. Food is so yummy, and not moving is… relaxing…. :oops: LOL!!! and then there's the fact that I'm scared I'll lose my boobs first.

My problem exactly. I have been losing thanks to like 3 upcoming weddings and trying to look hot at my bridezilla friends wedding. :twisted: lol.

Oh yeah, and my wedding too... Whenever THAT happens.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I was a BM last month. I think I was the only BM to gain weight for the wedding! LOL!!

antiquesparkler

Brilliant_Rock

Honestly, I am not usually motivated by dropping dress sizes but this time I started eating Paleo… mainly veggies, meat, eggs.. nothing processed, no grains, no dairy, no sugar. Sounds terrible, right? And it totally was. The first 2 weeks was tough. But then I realized how great I felt. I slept better, woke up and didn’t really need caffeine to survive, my skin cleared up so I no longer looked like a teenager. Also, this is the first year I haven’t had allergies. For as long as I can remember I spent May and June sneezing and watery-eyed. So now it’s not so so much about the size, its more about feeling better with the added bonus of losing.
Sound like an infomercial much?
:lol:

cygnet

Brilliant_Rock
Trade

Wow. The list really moved while I was away! I was 33 last time I checked, now I'm 16! Aaah!

edit: Paleo was the reason I lost 40 lbs (while barely trying) in early 2012 and when I got lazy when things got tough, I gave up and gained almost 30 back. It's sad because every single problem I had with my health disappeared when I started Paleo, and it all came back when I gave up, but I felt too depressed and lethargic to care. Now I'm back on and am doing a Whole30 and have lost weight already (5lbs in a week) and am finally feeling like myself again. I think that seeing success twice has given me the motivation I need to stick with it and not give up again, because I look better and I feel better, and I really, really, really want to stop having to wear my "fat" clothes to work. I want to be comfortable in my own skin again.

jmarshall

Shiny_Rock

madelise|1360432803|3376144 said:
I'm so glad the dragon is over. Tradition says "your years" are always filled with bad luck. I've had enough.

I don't know if I am allowed to post here or not...... But I am a dragon as well, and last year was a hellish year.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium

jmarshall|1373384860|3479673 said:
madelise|1360432803|3376144 said:
I'm so glad the dragon is over. Tradition says "your years" are always filled with bad luck. I've had enough.

I don't know if I am allowed to post here or not...... But I am a dragon as well, and last year was a hellish year.

No boys allowed, J! LOL! Just kidding, of course you can! Isn't that weird? Last year was the.worst.possible for many of my dragon friends, too. And this year has been absolutely a 180 degree difference, filled with blessings behind every corner. And I know it is for you, too! :appl: I don't really believe in hocus pocus… but gosh, I also can't deny how creepy it is. My godsister went to a Chinese astrology-fortune teller, who uses the day and time you were born (rather than just the year) to tell fortunes. That's it. No personality stuff, nothing. She told her very detailed things about her life, her partner's life, and where they will be in the next 5 years. So far it has been 1 year out, and the things she said all came true. :errrr: Creepy, yet intriguing.

antiquesparkler said:
Honestly, I am not usually motivated by dropping dress sizes but this time I started eating Paleo… mainly veggies, meat, eggs.. nothing processed, no grains, no dairy, no sugar. Sounds terrible, right? And it totally was. The first 2 weeks was tough. But then I realized how great I felt. I slept better, woke up and didn’t really need caffeine to survive, my skin cleared up so I no longer looked like a teenager. Also, this is the first year I haven’t had allergies. For as long as I can remember I spent May and June sneezing and watery-eyed. So now it’s not so so much about the size, its more about feeling better with the added bonus of losing.
Sound like an infomercial much?
:lol:

cygnet said:
Wow. The list really moved while I was away! I was 33 last time I checked, now I'm 16! Aaah!

edit: Paleo was the reason I lost 40 lbs (while barely trying) in early 2012 and when I got lazy when things got tough, I gave up and gained almost 30 back. It's sad because every single problem I had with my health disappeared when I started Paleo, and it all came back when I gave up, but I felt too depressed and lethargic to care. Now I'm back on and am doing a Whole30 and have lost weight already (5lbs in a week) and am finally feeling like myself again. I think that seeing success twice has given me the motivation I need to stick with it and not give up again, because I look better and I feel better, and I really, really, really want to stop having to wear my "fat" clothes to work. I want to be comfortable in my own skin again.

Thanks, ya'll. I find it hard to stick to specific strict diets, so the Paleo is out for me. However, meat and fresh vegetables and fruits are still going to be the primary intake. I just have to be lax because I <3 greek yogurt, and I need my meals to be on-the-go. My BFF is an avid juicer, and has been running a produce supplying company for juicers. She's been texting me to tell me to order for months now. I finally asked her last night and she gave me suggestions for juicers I should start out with. I'll try to pick one up this weekend. SO is also bringing me his magicbullet so I can make smoothies. I am in love with orange-carrot juice. I buy one at least once a month from the juicery on my school campus. Hopefully the ease of this will override my laziness. I'm a very poor eater. I eat out and eat junk on Fridays when SO visits me, and I eat like a poor person otherwise. I skip meals all the time and only eat when I'm craving junk or starving…. which usually means I'm craving junk.

You should see how ridiculous my set-up is going to be. I live in a bedroom out of a house. All my stuff is in this one tiny room. I've got a mini-fridge and microwave next to my bed. :lol: Where the heck am I going to shove the boxes of fruits, vegetables, and the juicer? In my bathroom? I've gotta figure this out, lol!!!!

And back to the topic of bra size…. I'm currently a 36G. I mentioned this to a friend, as she was trying to encourage me. She had a point--- if I do lose bust tissue, it will be a good thing because I can fit more conventional sized bras! :lol:

Daisycakes617

Rough_Rock

Hi everyone! :wavey: May I be added to this list? Are there any rules I should know?

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Daisycakes326|1373834156|3482926 said:
Hi everyone! :wavey: May I be added to this list? Are there any rules I should know?

No rules other than talk to us !! At least 1 post every 3 months min., but we love talkers!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Why don't you start your own thread and intro. yourself? Tell us about you and your relationship :)

Daisycakes617

Rough_Rock

Thanks! I will make a thread!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock

Mucho congrats to dear Chewbacca!!!! Please get on those pictures ASAP!!!! :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Very warm welcome to Daisycakes326...may your stay be short and sweet! **dust** and love all around!

1 Glitz
2 lktx
3 madelise
4 dragonfly411
5 pandabee
6 LoveLikeCrazy
7 petit_bijou
8 PhillyMcGee
9 MBKRH
10 Lady5
11 antiquesparkler
12 starrylight
13 lin_ny
14 misscuppycake
15 cygnet
16 vip0802
17 fabulousfindk
18 Ms_Lovely
19 glitzandglamour
20 Mickeylover
21 Fayethful
22 MischiefManaged
23 bobbypins
24 AnnikinSkywalker
25 jennredsox
26 Jumpin_Jacks
27 wakingdreams53
28 greenpang
29 nowicanseethemoon
30 ckrickett
31 rochelle
32 Daisycakes326

vc10um

Ideal_Rock

ckrickett! :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: SO wonderful to see you back around!!! You were listkeeper during my time on the LIW list and I always loved your posts and when you would drop in on all the crazy in the LIW Small Talk thread! Glad to see that you are with someone new that thrills you to pieces, and I can't wait to see that RING! :appl:

*~*~*~*~*~*~*DUST*~*~*~*~*~*~* to all the ladies on the list from an oldie!

misscuppycake

Shiny_Rock

Whoa - I'm #14!!!!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium

misscuppycake|1374191052|3485826 said:
Whoa - I'm #14!!!!

Any updates on your part? :wavey:

Stephny691

Shiny_Rock

Argh! I'm a terrible lady in waiting, abandoning everyone here. Sorry! I should have kept posting, it's been an unbelievable few months. Any chance I can get put back on the list?
Congrats to those who have been proposed to/gotten engaged!!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock

Stephny691|1374503584|3487661 said:
Argh! I'm a terrible lady in waiting, abandoning everyone here. Sorry! I should have kept posting, it's been an unbelievable few months. Any chance I can get put back on the list?
Congrats to those who have been proposed to/gotten engaged!!

That's okay, glad you have come back! I have been super slacking on coming up with good topics to talk about recently but Chewbacca did a great job with generating some conversation...feel free to go back through some of those recent threads and see if there's anything you'd like to chime in on! I'll probably post a mid week update later but have to run now.

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock

vc10um|1374108486|3485122 said:
ckrickett! :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: SO wonderful to see you back around!!! You were listkeeper during my time on the LIW list and I always loved your posts and when you would drop in on all the crazy in the LIW Small Talk thread! Glad to see that you are with someone new that thrills you to pieces, and I can't wait to see that RING! :appl:

*~*~*~*~*~*~*DUST*~*~*~*~*~*~* to all the ladies on the list from an oldie!

:wavey: to my "old school" LIW girls!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results