color
clarity

*****.****.***.**.*Ladies in Waiting List*.**.***.****.*****

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Re: *****.****.***.**.*Ladies in Waiting List*.**.***.****.*

Love4Chanel|1367942165|3441998 said:
Hi Ladies,

I'm new to the forum and would like to be added to the list. Hopefully my stay will be short and sweet. SO and I have been looking at rings for the past 2 months but the search has slowed down so it seems like he's got something in the works. Wish me luck!

Sounds like it will be a short and sweet stay for you! Good luck! Please make a new thread to tell us more about yourself ::)

pandabee

Ideal_Rock

Midweek update...since I am putting off studying for the boards yet ;))

Welcome to Love4Chanel and jennredsox! May your stays be short and sweet!

1 Deia
2 MayFlowers
3 IndyLady
4 Glitz
5 vintagelover
6 lktx
7 madelise
8 dragonfly411
9 pandabee
10 LoveLikeCrazy
11 petit_bijou
12 Chewbacca
13 PhillyMcGee
14 MBKRH
15 Lady5
16 antiquesparkler
17 starrylight
18 lin_ny
19 misscuppycake
20 BereniceFrench
21 cygnet
22 Impudent_Crumpet
23 luckyerialc
24 teacup
25 vip0802
26 fabulousfindk
27 Ms_Lovely
28 Stephny691
29 glitzandglamour
30 eXistentia
31 wsucheerleader
32 sortmon
33 Mickeylover
34 Fayethful
35 MischiefManaged
36 bobbypins
37 AnnikinSkywalker
38 Love4Chanel
39 jennredsox

pandabee

Ideal_Rock

Congrats to Love4Chanel for a very short and sweet stay! Please come back and visit if you need help deciding on a wedding band ::)

1 Deia
2 MayFlowers
3 IndyLady
4 Glitz
5 vintagelover
6 lktx
7 madelise
8 dragonfly411
9 pandabee
10 LoveLikeCrazy
11 petit_bijou
12 Chewbacca
13 PhillyMcGee
14 MBKRH
15 Lady5
16 antiquesparkler
17 starrylight
18 lin_ny
19 misscuppycake
20 BereniceFrench
21 cygnet
22 Impudent_Crumpet
23 luckyerialc
24 teacup
25 vip0802
26 fabulousfindk
27 Ms_Lovely
28 Stephny691
29 glitzandglamour
30 eXistentia
31 wsucheerleader
32 sortmon
33 Mickeylover
34 Fayethful
35 MischiefManaged
36 bobbypins
37 AnnikinSkywalker
38 jennredsox

Jumpin_Jacks

Rough_Rock

Can I be added, custom ring ready next week and I'll be so antsy!! Already posted on my specs :)

wakingdreams53

Brilliant_Rock

Ah! Add me to the list. I didn't think I'd be one, but now that SO bought the ring and we'll have it in 3 weeks, he says he'll propose within the YEAR! Year..... year.... year... not a long time, but AH! That's my little rant prior to rejoining... a third time...

pandabee

Ideal_Rock

Happy Sunday and holy smokes I can't believe it's already June!!!! Sorry for being MIA ladies, I have a quick update for the week but then it's back to studying for me.

Welcome to Jumpin_Jacks, please feel free to make a thread to tell us more about yourself. Congrats to wsucheerleader and welcome back to wakingdreams53! Lots of dust to ladies who have rings and to those who have made wedding plans...keep at it!! :naughty: :bigsmile:

1 Deia
2 MayFlowers
3 IndyLady
4 Glitz
5 vintagelover
6 lktx
7 madelise
8 dragonfly411
9 pandabee
10 LoveLikeCrazy
11 petit_bijou
12 Chewbacca
13 PhillyMcGee
14 MBKRH
15 Lady5
16 antiquesparkler
17 starrylight
18 lin_ny
19 misscuppycake
20 BereniceFrench
21 cygnet
22 Impudent_Crumpet
23 luckyerialc
24 teacup
25 vip0802
26 fabulousfindk
27 Ms_Lovely
28 Stephny691
29 glitzandglamour
30 eXistentia
31 sortmon
32 Mickeylover
33 Fayethful
34 MischiefManaged
35 bobbypins
36 AnnikinSkywalker
37 jennredsox
38 Jumpin_Jacks
39 wakingdreams53

pandabee

Ideal_Rock

Congrats sortmon!! Your ring is gorgeous and love the puppy!! I'm sorry I haven't been around much, been immersed with studying for my boards but I took the first part yesterday and it is over!!!! Just one more exam on Thursday :errrr: Dust to everyone as we get into these summer months!!

1 Deia
2 MayFlowers
3 IndyLady
4 Glitz
5 vintagelover
6 lktx
7 madelise
8 dragonfly411
9 pandabee
10 LoveLikeCrazy
11 petit_bijou
12 Chewbacca
13 PhillyMcGee
14 MBKRH
15 Lady5
16 antiquesparkler
17 starrylight
18 lin_ny
19 misscuppycake
20 BereniceFrench
21 cygnet
22 Impudent_Crumpet
23 luckyerialc
24 teacup
25 vip0802
26 fabulousfindk
27 Ms_Lovely
28 Stephny691
29 glitzandglamour
30 eXistentia
31 Mickeylover
32 Fayethful
33 MischiefManaged
34 bobbypins
35 AnnikinSkywalker
36 jennredsox
37 Jumpin_Jacks
38 wakingdreams53

Chewbacca

Brilliant_Rock

Could three ladies above me do me a solid and sign off the list in the coming weeks? I want to come off on my chosen lucky LIW number.

Thanks. :lickout: :twirl:

LoveLikeCrazy

Brilliant_Rock

Chewbacca said:
Could three ladies above me do me a solid and sign off the list in the coming weeks? I want to come off on my chosen lucky LIW number.

Talk to My SO see if you can make it happen. LOL. I know he says this year but i bet ill be waiting till 12/31 11:59pm....

Maybe our lovely LK will sign off soonish since she has sparkleh, job in SO's city, apt together...next tick off the list will be sparkleh on finger!!!

Chewbacca

Brilliant_Rock

LoveLikeCrazy said:
Chewbacca said:

Talk to My SO see if you can make it happen. LOL. I know he says this year but i bet ill be waiting till 12/31 11:59pm....

Maybe our lovely LK will sign off soonish since she has sparkleh, job in SO's city, apt together...next tick off the list will be sparkleh on finger!!!

Ha ha, I sure hope Mr. LLC isn't that sadistic! :tongue:

There are a lot of ladies teetering on the edge of a LIW sign off! I've got my eye on #2 Mayflowers, and half a dozen others! Are we due a list cleaning? That might bump everyone up a spot or two. I guess I'm not supposed to want to break the top ten, BUT I DO! :naughty:

pandabee

Ideal_Rock

Hehe I hope so too ladies!!! We shall see what happens...SO has been talking about wanting to buy a car for a while now and we may be going this weekend to see one. So lots of changes. I think we probably are due for a list cleaning soon but I haven't really had time lately to sit down and go through the dates. Besides our list is short enough still as is I think it's ok to let it slide for a little bit longer ;))

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium

LoveLikeCrazy|1371518742|3467745 said:
Chewbacca said:

Ditto, talk to my BF about that sh*t!

Though I do think a proper list cleaning will get rid of at least one person. Off to stalk people cus I am procrastinating responsibility today!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium

So… I have a question. There are a few LIWs that have been on the list for years. They have continued to be on the list because of their activity on other boards, and they have never posted on the LIW side or mentioned their relationship status for a very, very long time. Are they still even with their original partners that they joined the LIW list under?

Anyway. Vintagelover is overdue for a post. Last post was 3/5. There you go, Chewy that's one. :naughty:

Whenever I find someone who hasn't posted in time, I always get the Queen of Hearts' "OFF WITH HER HEAD" in my mind. LOL. And I picture her pointing her scepter and all the card-men running towards the list to delete a screen name, and adjust all the #'s behind her.

Chewbacca

Brilliant_Rock

The other list of ladies in waiting does a 'sound off if you want to remain on the list' cleaning. I guess that'd remove those who are on the list forever, but not active on LIW?

Bit harsh though? Ooooooooooooooooooooooooff with your head! :wink2:

Eeek, vintagelover check in! She has been on the list far too long to drop silently off in a cleaning.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Yeah, that roll call makes more sense than this "post once every 6 months" rule. Seriously, it's been YEARS. I have never bumped into 1 of these ladies, ever.

pandabee

Ideal_Rock

hmmmm would you guys want to take a vote on update rules for staying active on the list? I can start a new thread with a poll....

Goodbye vintagelover, BereniceFrench, luckyerialc, teacup, Impudent_Crumpet, stephny691, eXistentia due to inactivity...please come back sometime!
Glitz please check in ;)) Deia and IndyLady, please update us as well to let us know what your relationship status is and if you still need to be on the LIW list?
Welcome to new ladies greenpang and nowicanseethemoon ::)

1 Deia
2 MayFlowers
3 IndyLady
4 Glitz
5 lktx
6 madelise
7 dragonfly411
8 pandabee
9 LoveLikeCrazy
10 petit_bijou
11 Chewbacca
12 PhillyMcGee
13 MBKRH
14 Lady5
15 antiquesparkler
16 starrylight
17 lin_ny
18 misscuppycake
19 cygnet
20 vip0802
21 fabulousfindk
22 Ms_Lovely
23 glitzandglamour
24 Mickeylover
25 Fayethful
26 MischiefManaged
27 bobbypins
28 AnnikinSkywalker
29 jennredsox
30 Jumpin_Jacks
31 wakingdreams53
32 greenpang
33 nowicanseethemoon

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium

How about do a roll call? Like the "other" waiting list? ;)) And then give them x amount of days or months to respond, then, (queue Queen of Hearts voice) OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!

I'm sorry, but I've been here for now 2 years :!: and I have never seen #1 or 3 post on the LIW side, ever ever ever. I bumped into #3 in my own SMTB thread, asked her to come here to check in, and she didn't. I just don't see a point to them being on a list if they're not exactly waiting for anything or commiserating in the annoyance of waiting. What's the point? :confused:

I'm not trying to sound harsh or mean or whatever (but seriously, who cares, this is an online list that doesn't mean much, right? :roll: ) but I just don't get it.

Holy crapola. I've been here for almost 2 years. WTF. :errrr:

Fun fact, I went to look all over Youtube for a proper Queen of Hearts "OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!" video, and then all over google for a .gif…. to no avail! WHAT. It's all that modern crap with Helena Bonham Carter. :angryfire:

pandabee

Ideal_Rock

okay well let's do a roll call for everyone currently on the list and at risk of being deported (I mean having their heads cut off)

PS I totally love the Queen of Hearts voice in my head when I go through the list checking everyone's last posts!! hehe

MBKRH

Brilliant_Rock

madelise|1371768227|3469618 said:
...I have never seen #1 or 3 post on the LIW side, ever ever ever....I just don't see a point to them being on a list if they're not exactly waiting for anything or commiserating in the annoyance of waiting. What's the point? :confused:

I totally agree, Mad. I was just thinking about that.

vintagelover

Rough_Rock

Oh wow, Never thought I would get kicked off the list (been on it for years). I will admit that I do not post often, but I do lurk weekly - honestly, there really hasn't been much going on in these forums for quite awhile either.

I don't really have any updates, still with the SO.. still waiting not so patiently...

pandabee

Ideal_Rock

MBKRH|1371843799|3470149 said:
madelise|1371768227|3469618 said:
...I have never seen #1 or 3 post on the LIW side, ever ever ever....I just don't see a point to them being on a list if they're not exactly waiting for anything or commiserating in the annoyance of waiting. What's the point? :confused:

I totally agree, Mad. I was just thinking about that.

Giving them a week or so to stop in, otherwise they are off with their heads off the list!

vintagelover|1371853085|3470195 said:
Oh wow, Never thought I would get kicked off the list (been on it for years). I will admit that I do not post often, but I do lurk weekly - honestly, there really hasn't been much going on in these forums for quite awhile either.

I don't really have any updates, still with the SO.. still waiting not so patiently...

If you lurked weekly, what stopped you from posting? Yes I know that we haven't been as bustling as we probably used to be, but we usually have a good number of posts in a week at least. Sorry to be harsh but just because you've been on it for years, doesn't mean a whole lot of we don't see you! I encourage you to post more so we can get to know you better. Any end in sight? Have you looked at rings?

vintagelover

Rough_Rock

That is fine, I don't have any desire to be put back on the list - I am over it. It's just a list and honestly kind of petty to remove users and change the list rules without much notice. Have fun ladies, I will not be back here.

pandabee

Ideal_Rock

Rules hadn't changed...it had been well over 3 months. I don't feel that I am responsible for reminding people individually to post, either you want to or you don't. Sorry you feel that way!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I didn't notice any changes in rules?

All ladies, don't forget to post at least anywhere on PS every 3 months if you have under 500 posts, or every 6 months if you have 500 or more. Obviously we would love for you to post MORE than that but that is the minimum that we ask!

from the first page of this thread, and always quoted in every other list.

What's petty? It's just a fun little thing for ladies across the globe to get together, get to know each other, and commiserate together about the wait for a ring. I've had fun my last 2 years, getting to know many lovely ladies here. The "rules" are actually quite lax compared to other lists across the 'net. I mean, without a check-in, how's one supposed to even know if people are still waiting, still together with their SOs, if they've moved on and gotten married already, :confused: And these rules have been in place since before I was officially signed up as a member. From my lurking days, people always got removed, occasionally some would come back, etc. Nothing has changed.

As for the longterm ladies that have been here forever +, and we don't know anything about if they're still waiting :?: married already :?: or what :?: How about a shout out thread?

wakingdreams53

Brilliant_Rock

TOO HAPPY NOT TO SHARE ANYWHERE!!!! SO proposed last night, no more info until I tell my parents. No one else, from my side, knows. Finally off the list without drama :lol:

LoveLikeCrazy

Brilliant_Rock

Congrats wakingdreams53! :appl:

you know we need pics/story! :naughty:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium

wakingdreams53|1372006333|3470934 said:
TOO HAPPY NOT TO SHARE ANYWHERE!!!! SO proposed last night, no more info until I tell my parents. No one else, from my side, knows. Finally off the list without drama :lol:

WHAT!!!! Wow that was quick, lucky ducky you!! Please tell your family asap so we can get a long ass story with lots and lots of happy photos!!!! :appl:

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock

I remember my days as list keeper, sadly I had to drop my duties because of a pretty sad breakup! BUT almost 4 years later I'm ready to get back on this list!!! It won't be to much of a surprise (since I just got back the ring from being fixed/sized) but I'm 1000000000% happier!!

So put me back on that bad boy!

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock

I hope Glitz and IndyLady check in! They joined the list right around when I did.

Chewbacca said:
There are a lot of ladies teetering on the edge of a LIW sign off! I've got my eye on #2 Mayflowers, and half a dozen others! Are we due a list cleaning? That might bump everyone up a spot or two. I guess I'm not supposed to want to break the top ten, BUT I DO! :naughty:

I'm hoping to be off the list soon. Ring has been in the house for a month now and BF keeps saying "soon". Clearly we have different perspectives of what the word "soon" means :roll:

madelise said:
How about do a roll call? Like the "other" waiting list? ;)) And then give them x amount of days or months to respond, then, (queue Queen of Hearts voice) OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!

I'm sorry, but I've been here for now 2 years :!: and I have never seen #1 or 3 post on the LIW side, ever ever ever. I bumped into #3 in my own SMTB thread, asked her to come here to check in, and she didn't. I just don't see a point to them being on a list if they're not exactly waiting for anything or commiserating in the annoyance of waiting. What's the point? :confused:

I'm not trying to sound harsh or mean or whatever (but seriously, who cares, this is an online list that doesn't mean much, right? :roll: ) but I just don't get it.

Holy crapola. I've been here for almost 2 years. WTF. :errrr:

I like the idea of a roll call. IndyLady used to post here often, but I know she went to grad school or an internship (or something??) in a different country and that was the last I had heard of her on the LIW board. Now #1, Deia, was high on the list when I joined and to be honest I don't remember her ever posting much on the LIW boards.

And madelise, don't feel bad, I feel like I have been here forever!! :-o

Glitz

Shiny_Rock

Hello lovely LIW! Just checking in. I've been on "The List" for almost 3 years now :shock:

When I joined SO had a ring that I thought he would use (I picked it out pre-PS). Since then SO has decided that it just wasn't good enough for me and that he should get me something nicer, which led me to PS. I've done all kinds of research and sent him many links to diamonds/settings in our price range that I like. We've purchased a house together, celebrated many weddings of friends & family members and even put a deposit down for our own fall 2013 wedding. The venue was cancelled back in September because SO still hadn't proposed (we had the venue booked for about 4 months) and I felt like I was dragging him along. Next month will be our 8 year anniversary and he let it slip that he's purchased a new ring. This year has been the most testing on our relationship, and we agree that if we made it through this year we can make it through anything.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results