shape
carat
color
clarity

ladies...does your SO know how much you weight?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
My DH does know as I know his weight.

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/26/2009 4:40:44 PM
Author: jsm
He knows. I don''t mind him knowing at all. He''s 8 inches taller and 45 pounds heavier than I am, so hopefully, even after I gain baby weight, I''ll always be lighter than him!

I know that''s a vain way of thinking, but I can''t help it!
10.gif

I''m in the same boat--he has 10 inches and a little over 100 lbs on me! So no matter what, at least I''ll always be lighter than him.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yup. And I know his too. We usually step on our scale at the same time. It keeps us in check if we put on a little weight so we''d just throw in a little extra exercise to get it back to where it was.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/26/2009 10:48:10 PM
Author: Chrono
Yup. And I know his too. We usually step on our scale at the same time. It keeps us in check if we put on a little weight so we''d just throw in a little extra exercise to get it back to where it was.
Yip, here too!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Oh he knows. I''ve been on a diet for months and he asks me how its going. I wasn''t going to tell him but he found out, by sneaking up on me when I was weighing myself. I know his too, he is my little love bear!

April20

Ideal_Rock
He doesn''t know because I don''t know! I KNOW I''ve gained weight since we started dating and since we got married. I''m killing it on the treadmill to get rid of some of it right now and refuse to get on the scale until my clothes are loose and I feel like I''ve lost some. When I know my weight, he''ll know my weight!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 12:14:57 AM
Author: SanDiegoLady
Yep.. he knows. He sees me every day chk my weight and hear the scale say *oof* when I step on. lol

Michelle, you are tooooooooooooooo funny. You have lost a lot of weight. You look wonderful honey.

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
He knows alright! And he keeps nagging me that I''m way to thin since I lost some weight due to job stress. He even started hiding food in my bag so that I can eat something while I''m at work (I ususally don''t have time to take lucnch breaks). I''m no longer surprised when I open my bag and find a chocolate bar or something similar in it. lol

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 3:05:54 AM
Author: AdiS
He knows alright! And he keeps nagging me that I''m way to thin since I lost some weight due to job stress. He even started hiding food in my bag so that I can eat something while I''m at work (I ususally don''t have time to take lucnch breaks). I''m no longer surprised when I open my bag and find a chocolate bar or something similar in it. lol

Awww thats sweet.

Nope he doesn''t know what I weigh never has and thats okay I like the mystique
25.gif

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
Nope, my dog never mentions my weight and he''s always happy to see me. Loyalty has it''s advantages.

(he never tells me to bring him a beer either)
3.gif

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 3:10:28 AM
Author: Deelight

Date: 2/27/2009 3:05:54 AM
Author: AdiS

Awww thats sweet.

Nope he doesn''t know what I weigh never has and thats okay I like the mystique
25.gif
yeah, he''s great.
4.gif

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/26/2009 6:13:31 PM
Author: musey

Date: 2/26/2009 4:00:51 PM
Author: JulieN
Women, I urge you to honestly tell the truth about your weight, so that men may have fewer misconceptions about how much a woman should weigh.
2.gif
YES! It irks me to no end what an unrealistic picture people (not just men!) have of any given weight.

I read somewhere that Lindsay Lohan''s publicist was ''combating'' rumors that she dropped from 130 to 100 pounds, because ''Lindsay does not and has never weighed 130 pounds.'' As though 130 pounds is gigantic for a 5''5'' woman like Lindsay. Sheesh. Honestly, that''s about what she looked like to me, in her Mean Girls days - and she looked darn good back then, too!
Ditto! I am shocked to see so many people can''t tell their HUSBANDS their weight. I seriously don''t understand how you can marry someone and share your life with them, yet something so trivial as a number on a scale can''t be shared. That''s really sad that some ladies feel like they have to hide that from the one person in the whole world who should accept and love them for who they are.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would tell my husband my weight... but I don''t know what it is! Haven''t weighed myself for years, I don''t think we even own a set of scales?!
33.gif
Probably not good.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think he has an idea, but he doesn't know exactly. He *does* notice, however, when I put on a lot of weight. He has a way of letting me know, without being too insensitive!
4.gif

Mrs.Guz

Shiny_Rock
Hell No!
emteeth.gif

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hell no. He has NO clue!
9.gif

Funny story: DH and I got life insurance a couple years ago. The insurance company sent a very nice lady to our house to take our blood, weigh us, etc. She needed to see our driver''s licenses, and DH had left his wallet upstairs so he had to leave the room to get it. She weighed me quick while he was gone! I didn''t even have to say anything . . . she just KNEW! LOL!
2.gif

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Yes, he knows how much I weigh.

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 4:17:56 AM
Author: honey22

Ditto! I am shocked to see so many people can't tell their HUSBANDS their weight. I seriously don't understand how you can marry someone and share your life with them, yet something so trivial as a number on a scale can't be shared. That's really sad that some ladies feel like they have to hide that from the one person in the whole world who should accept and love them for who they are.
It's not like we're hiding debt or an illegitimate child. He does love and accept me for who I am. He sees me naked. It doesn't matter how much I weigh - it's how I look. If it's so trivial, why does he need to know? Should I share with him my number of chin hairs I would have if I didn't remove them?

Hello Lover

Rough_Rock
My husband knows because we do weight watchers meetings together. We share it with one another after weigh-in.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HELL NO!
I am sure that he would guess my weight to be less than it actually is.

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
yup, although he was surprised and thought I weighed less...

pixie1216

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/26/2009 3:38:00 PM
Author: steph72276
Yep, only because he was with me at the hospital when the weighed me before surgery
3.gif
....wouldn''t have told him otherwise!

that''s how i was "outed" too! that was a shock and awe moment for both of us!
6.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
D doesn''t have a clue what I weigh-he''s never asked and I don''t tell
3.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
He knows. I tell him as I complain that I get can''t my "sexy jeans" on!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 7:44:03 AM
Author: Phoenix
I think he has an idea, but he doesn''t know exactly. He *does* notice, however, when I put on a lot of weight. He has a way of letting me know, without being too insensitive!
4.gif
men do that really well, sometimes too well.
4.gif

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
He has a general idea, because I complain when there is a significant swing, and celebrate when I''m doing better with my activity levels. I try to be low key about it, ''cause I don''t want him to feel pressured into telling me I''m pretty just the way I am. 100% of the time, I believe this is how he feels.

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Yes! He has this scale that also measures body fat percentage so we weigh ourselves after our workouts sometimes. I don't mind him looking... but there are those times during the month when I don't let him peek!
41.gif

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Noooooooooooooo! I really don''t know why I don''t want him to know. I''m not overewight, well except for that damn "baby gut" that I can''t seem to get rid of!
11.gif
I think because I''m tall (5''9") the number is a big one. He said one day, "what do you weigh, like 110? Hahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
I haven''t read the responses yet. But, DH knows how much I weigh. Like I''ve said with the "does your DH know your sizes" threads, "if he grabs it, it''s not like I can fudge it!"

I really don''t care who knows how much I weigh, though. It''s a number that I''m not pleased with, but I believe you can pretty much tell what a person weighs by looking at them, so who cares?

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
He knows exactly and he loves it all.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results