shape
carat
color
clarity

ladies...does your SO know how much you weight?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Yup and vice versa.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
''know'' is such a subjective term isn''t it?

Yeah...he is clued in.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
He knows.

We weigh about the same, so we compare whenever we weigh ourselves. It''s extremely perplexing, because I look at least ten pounds heavier than he does, and I''m an inch taller. He''s thin and extremely fit, and I''m . . . not. It''s good motivation to be healthy, though, because for some reason I really don''t want to weigh more than my husband.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/26/2009 4:31:25 PM
Author: Haven
He knows.

We weigh about the same, so we compare whenever we weigh ourselves. It''s extremely perplexing, because I look at least ten pounds heavier than he does, and I''m an inch taller. He''s thin and extremely fit, and I''m . . . not. It''s good motivation to be healthy, though, because for some reason I really don''t want to weigh more than my husband.

Same with me Haven... and if I recall your other threads correctly, we''re the same height/weight.

I hate weighing the same as my SO.
14.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
He has an idea, but doesn''t know the exact number. Heck I don''t know the exact number.

JSM

Brilliant_Rock
He knows. I don''t mind him knowing at all. He''s 8 inches taller and 45 pounds heavier than I am, so hopefully, even after I gain baby weight, I''ll always be lighter than him!

I know that''s a vain way of thinking, but I can''t help it!
10.gif

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nope, nope, nope. And he better not ask
14.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes, he knows..doesn''t bother me to tell people if they ask.

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, we compare our weights. Right now we''re about 4 pounds different.

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
Yep, and I know his, too.

brooklyngirl

Brilliant_Rock
Neither myself not DH know exactly how much I weigh, but I know the range, and he''s clued in. DH has 6 inches on me, very small boned, and skinny to boot, and weighs about 15lbs less than I do. Even at my ideal weight, I would be very close to his weight.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Is such a thing a secret?????
1.gif

cheers--Sharon

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don't often weigh myself (though I take measurements regularly) so it's not necessarily a 'thing' he would know, but I mention it occasionally in passing and he does have a ballpark idea from that - given that my size does not fluctuate very much, he can guess I'm probably within 5 lbs. or so of the last time I mentioned it.

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/26/2009 3:01:08 PM
Author: elledizzy5
Nope. I don''t tell him.

I don''t like thinking about it... let alone actually talking about it.
14.gif
ditto. but he is a SMART man

"honey, i love your curves"
9.gif
and i don''t even feel the need to sock him in the lackofastomachbecuaseheissoskinny stomach!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/26/2009 3:12:43 PM
Author: tlh
Yes. I only weigh myself naked, and so it gets his attn, he thinks it''s sexy time... and if I weigh too much, I''m on top for the extra calorie burn.
31.gif

But in all seriousness, yeah, he knows how much I weigh and vice versa.
LOL tlh!!!!! I swear, every post I read from you has some reference like this
3.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/26/2009 4:00:51 PM
Author: JulieN
Women, I urge you to honestly tell the truth about your weight, so that men may have fewer misconceptions about how much a woman should weigh.
2.gif
YES! It irks me to no end what an unrealistic picture people (not just men!) have of any given weight.

I read somewhere that Lindsay Lohan's publicist was "combating" rumors that she dropped from 130 to 100 pounds, because "Lindsay does not and has never weighed 130 pounds." As though 130 pounds is gigantic for a 5'5" woman like Lindsay. Sheesh. Honestly, that's about what she looked like to me, in her Mean Girls days - and she looked darn good back then, too!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yep, he knows about how much I weigh (I don''t weigh myself often but I stay around the same weight) and I know about how much he weighs.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Yep. He watches me do my Wii fit all the time. No use keeping it secret..... He sees me naked, he can tell if i''m fat or not!!
28.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was teling DH about this thread. I said, so how much do I weigh? He said 108?? He got a big kiss for that. Did I correct him?

Hell no!!!
31.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/26/2009 6:57:23 PM
Author: Tuckins1
Yep. He watches me do my Wii fit all the time. No use keeping it secret..... He sees me naked, he can tell if i'm fat or not!!
28.gif
Darn straight! The number on the scale doesn't make you look any certain way.

BlueSki231

Brilliant_Rock
I haven''t weighed myself in so long haha I''m actually kinda curious now..

Yea he knows..

it''s not a big deal to me though.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/26/2009 7:20:32 PM
Author: musey

Date: 2/26/2009 6:57:23 PM
Author: Tuckins1
Yep. He watches me do my Wii fit all the time. No use keeping it secret..... He sees me naked, he can tell if i''m fat or not!!
28.gif
Darn straight! The number on the scale doesn''t make you look any certain way.
every time i step on the scale...i said "YOU LIAR"

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
No. But I don''t know either.

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
ha ha - where do you come up with this stuff?
9.gif

I hope SO doesnt know...and the reason i hope this is that im pretty sure we''re about the same weight... I like to tell myself my brain is bigger and that my boobs account for the rest...i ignore the fact he has a good bit of height on me
9.gif
gotta keep sane somehow right?
11.gif

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
He knows! Although to a +/- 5 lbs, since my weight fluctuates like mad on a weekly basis. I accumulate a LOT of water weight.

And he totally knows when I weigh myself, because I first begin all dressed. Then the jeans come off and I weight myself again. Then the blouse comes off. Then my scarf/socks come off. LOL. Like that 1lb makes ANY difference, but it matters TO ME!!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/26/2009 3:12:43 PM
Author: tlh
Yes. I only weigh myself naked, and so it gets his attn, he thinks it''s sexy time... and if I weigh too much, I''m on top for the extra calorie burn.
31.gif

But in all seriousness, yeah, he knows how much I weigh and vice versa.
Hee Hee
9.gif
nothing like making the sexy time to work off the snickers bars
36.gif
31.gif

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey, my doctors know it, it''s a health issue, not a spouse issue!
9.gif

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
yup and i know how much he weighs

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Mine knows... and I know how much he weighs as well!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results