shape
carat
color
clarity

ladies, does your husband know your weigh?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:)

Guilty Pleasure

Brilliant_Rock
not to my knowledge, although he may remember the time I got pulled over in college and the police officer asked me my weight. I was SO EMBARRASSED to be asked that in front of my new boyfriend! I have weighed the same, plus or minus 10, since then, so I guess DH could guess if he remembers that day eight years ago.

bebe

Ideal_Rock
yeah!!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Yep - why hide the obvious? I've never understood the logic of lying about weight: it just contributes to the notion that, like, anybody over 100 lbs is "fat" when in reality, weight distribution can make the numbers utterly meaningless.

That said, he persists in thinking I'm lighter than I am - note the use of word. It's not "thinner," just lighter. I can only assume he's bought into the notion that it's better to be skinny, on some subconscious level ....

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Running out of topics?? :tongue: We don't have a scale here.

Growing up my mother always weighed herself. It was crazy.. :wacko:

Here no scales, you get your weight when you see the doc..

Hubby would say I weigh 110. ( close... ) So no arguments from me.

I just don't buy into the whole size or weight thing. Being healthy is key.

Real beauty comes from within.

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Yes, because I'm damn proud of all the weight that I lost. I go to a weigh-in once a week and he is the first person I call to share my happy news of continuing to keep it off.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
yes, I don't see it as a big deal...FI can see me anyway so he knows I don't weigh 105...

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
He'd have an idea, the problem is I don't know what I weigh, I never weigh myself! I have more or less stayed the same shape and level of fitness for the last decade. Pretty naughty of me, I really should. Ah well.

Do excuse me, it's time for another Christmas butter shortbread. :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

ETA: autumnovember, CONGRATS hun, good for you!!! :appl: :appl:

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, and I know how much he weighs. He has regular weigh ins for work (Army), so is very conscious about where he is at weight-wise.

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
DandiAndi|1291613501|2788598 said:
He'd have an idea, the problem is I don't know what I weigh, I never weigh myself! I have more or less stayed the same shape and level of fitness for the last decade. Pretty naughty of me, I really should. Ah well.

Do excuse me, it's time for another Christmas butter shortbread. :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

ETA: autumnovember, CONGRATS hun, good for you!!! :appl: :appl:

Thanks, Dani! :bigsmile:

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh yes. We did weight watchers together and weighed in together each week so we know our exact weights.

I am being a little more coy about it now that I am pregnant 8)

4ever

Ideal_Rock
No, and neither do I because I don't own any scales.
I could guess and probably be pretty close but I've found in the past that it is too easy for me to get obsessed about THAT number and it can get unhealthy.

BF can guess too, but he always seems to guess about 10kgs too low (bless him ;)) )

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
no but I think he has a general idea. This has never been discussed in 18 yrs..that's just not a topic that's important to him (thank god :bigsmile: )

davi_el_mejor

Brilliant_Rock
Autumnovember|1291612018|2788581 said:
Yes, because I'm damn proud of all the weight that I lost. I go to a weigh-in once a week and he is the first person I call to share my happy news of continuing to keep it off.

Congrats Autumn! It's great to have support like that! Keep up the good work! And if you're ever looking for that weight you lost... I found it :errrr:

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dreamer_D|1291620189|2788644 said:
Oh yes. We did weight watchers together and weighed in together each week so we know our exact weights.

Dreamer you're pregnant? :appl: Congrats! So... i'm pregnant too and my husband always knew my weight...Before i got pregnant he knew it because i was so proud of the fact that i could weigh 160 pounds with the height that i've got and i kept telling him :halo: Now he knows because i'm on the fourth month of my pregnancy and i've already gained 8 pounds, so my doctor is extremely upset at me and i'm talking about the issue all the time to DH in the hopes of getting some moral support, lol :bigsmile: (by the way,it doesn't work... he says that the doctor is right and i should stop eating as much as i do :blackeye: sniff...).

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Yes, there is nothing to hide. I weigh myself daily to keep myself in line.

megumic

Brilliant_Rock
totally. he loves every ounce :naughty:

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
Yep, he knows.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You know, now that I think about it, I don't think he does! I guess he could give a ball-park figure. I know his though, because he is trying to get down to a certain weight and tells me about it.

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Yep

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes he does :praise: I am a weight watcher so each month when I weigh in I say I am at my goal weight. hehe I guess it makes me happy to tell someone besides myself.

Liane

Brilliant_Rock
Probably not, although who knows.

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yep, because I'm very vocal about it! :bigsmile: My goal is to always weigh less than DH which is hard because he's 5'8" and weighs about 145.

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Dreamer_D|1291620189|2788644 said:

<33333 weight watchers!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Yup. I don't see why I wouldn't share, he doesn't care as long as I'm healthy.

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
davi_el_mejor|1291632423|2788689 said:
Autumnovember|1291612018|2788581 said:

Congrats Autumn! It's great to have support like that! Keep up the good work! And if you're ever looking for that weight you lost... I found it :errrr:

Thanks, Davi ;-) I think the weight that I lost....SO found :-o We have friendly competition about staying fit now. He used to completely dominate me in that category but not anymoreeee! I'm a weight watcher, works wonders!

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
within 7-10 lbs :halo:

I've put on a lot of weight since we met, and it took a lot of strength to tell him that I was 165. He's probably 140-45 max? And I was 120 when we met... So yeah... post Thanksgiving, I don't want to step on a scale, but I'd wager that I'm 170ish right now... :(sad That is my major project for 2011. 40lbs or bust! :Up_to_something:

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
within 7-10 lbs :halo:

I've put on a lot of weight since we met, and it took a lot of strength to tell him that I was 165. He's probably 140-45 max? And I was 120 when we met... So yeah... post Thanksgiving, I don't want to step on a scale, but I'd wager that I'm 170ish right now... :(sad That is my major project for 2011. 40lbs or bust! :Up_to_something:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results