shape
carat
color
clarity

LAD to close down permanently after year end :-(

GlitterInMyHair

Brilliant_Rock
I've never purchased anything from her, but have admired many of her pieces / designs.

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
I saw that earlier. I am so sad to hear. I always wanted to purchase from her eventually. :(

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw a post from her earlier this year about shifting to a new career opportunity, I'm so curious as to what it is, wishing much luck! I never purchased but enjoyed scanning her listings.

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
What a shame...:( I never purchased from her, but she had some gorgeous stuff.

Kasey Bug

Shiny_Rock
Sad to learn Erica is starting a new chapter in her life but I’m sure she’ll do great. I did purchase a pair of stud earrings from her about 2 years ago. They’re beautiful and her customer service is second to none. She has an ETSY shop and still selling her custom jewelry and stones.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What is LAD?

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wonder what she means by the antique diamond and jewelry business has changed and not for the better. Things I can think about are increased prices of antique jewelry and the trend for instagram buying/selling (which drives me crazy!) and probably the need for sellers to constantly be on social media as a result. But I wonder what her experiences are (and if she'll join the board as a poster once she's no longer in the trade????).

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Matata.

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was bummed when I saw the news, too :(2

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You'll be missed, Erica!!! Congrats on your new ventures and I wish you much success and happiness!

elizat

Ideal_Rock
I bought from Erica and I enjoyed her eye for design and stones. I am not surprised she opted to wind it down totally though.

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's a shame - I liked some of the designs on her Instagram account, and she was getting some great MMDs.

(I wonder if the latter has had any influence!)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's a shame - I liked some of the designs on her Instagram account, and she was getting some great MMDs.

(I wonder if the latter has had any influence!)

No. She just got a great fulltime job and she has a family. There are only so many hours in a day. That's what I gather from what she has posted.

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had wonderful interactions/purchases with Erica and wish her the best in her current/future endeavors - thank you Erica!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results