shape
carat
color
clarity

La Jolla

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

vizsla

Brilliant_Rock
HI!

I am taking my BF on a surprise 30th birthday trip to la jolla the middle of this month. neither one of us have ever been and i was hoping for those who have or who live there you could give me some ideas on things to do, must see... must eat, etc.

i really want to relax and not feel like we have to do a ton of stuff.. but we are both so active that i think after a morning on the beach we will be ready to do something in the afternoon.

i do have a few ideas.. i want to rent kayaks... maybe take a surfing lesson.. but aside from that i''ve got nothing:)

i also would love any input on places to eat. casual "pub" places, but also maybe a good restaurant for one night out.

........ (on a side note.... since it is a surprise.. i keep telling my friends "how is he going to know to propose to me if he doesn''t know we are going:) ahhhhhhhhhhhh as is life:)

thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results