shape
carat
color
clarity

Kobayashi...a) in trouble, and b) why it matters!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This may be a silly question, but why hasn''t he had his wisdom teeth removed? Cute video, although as a veg I don''t condone these hot-dog eating contests, lol!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
I heard about this. I''m wondering the same thing, why hasn''t Kobayashi had his wisdom teeth removed? That video is funny. I think those hot dog contests are entertaining to watch but really gross if you think about it. It can''t be good for you to ingest all those hot dogs in a short amount of time!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I liked the SNL video! Too bad about his jaw...that can''t be comfortable and he still has many years of eating in front of him...ouch.

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
lol...i''m going to it this year--i lived in bklyn all my life and never went--my dh works close by and we''ve never gone to the contest.....yum nathans...
3.gif
i''d like to see joey chestnuts beat him
9.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/30/2007 11:28:09 PM
Author: monarch64
This may be a silly question, but why hasn''t he had his wisdom teeth removed? Cute video, although as a veg I don''t condone these hot-dog eating contests, lol!
not everyone needs their wisdom teeth removed, it isn''t a right of passage - it should only be as necessary and if it is, then by all means yank ''em!

that said I have 32 teeth and they''re all in and functioning!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/1/2007 3:49:37 PM
Author: Cehrabehra

not everyone needs their wisdom teeth removed, it isn''t a right of passage - it should only be as necessary and if it is, then by all means yank ''em!

Yeah, I totally understand that they can stay in if they haven''t become a problem. Lucky you for not having to have yours pulled! DH just got his yanked at 35, and I just had mine done at 30, but both of us had wisdoms that were turning sideways and bothering their next door neighbors, so to speak.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/2/2007 12:12:27 AM

Date: 7/1/2007 3:49:37 PM
Author: Cehrabehra

Yeah, I totally understand that they can stay in if they haven''t become a problem. Lucky you for not having to have yours pulled! DH just got his yanked at 35, and I just had mine done at 30, but both of us had wisdoms that were turning sideways and bothering their next door neighbors, so to speak.
my top wisdoms are turned out a little.... they''re flush in the line of other teeth but just kinda rotated but not a lot... the bottom ones however are totally in as straight as any of my other teeth. Ironically it is on the bottom that I''m more crowded than the top.... LOL But they are no problem for me at all in any way.... the ones that are the problems are the ones in front of them or the ones two in front of them - I''m not sure... maybe I should have those pulled and get braces to pull the wisdoms forward LOL

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
All this talk of wisdoms is ironic considering I have to go get mine pulled tomorrow morning and I am freaked about it.
15.gif

they don''t really hurt, but are a pain to have to brush and try to keep clean. My dentist has been harassing me to get them pulled for awhile and I just put it off...

Hopefully I will survive and have a speedy recovery!!!

curiopotter

Brilliant_Rock
Rofl.
I love the Japanese.

I don't even know why his teeth are a problem, it doesn't even look like the guy chews his food.

I guess if his jaw doesn't heal, he can always have a gastric feeding tube installed. Try shoving hotdogs through a 30mm opening. Now THAT's something YouTube would surely be interested in...

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/2/2007 12:41:33 PM
Author: Rosebud8506
All this talk of wisdoms is ironic considering I have to go get mine pulled tomorrow morning and I am freaked about it.
15.gif

they don''t really hurt, but are a pain to have to brush and try to keep clean. My dentist has been harassing me to get them pulled for awhile and I just put it off...

Try not to freak out! You''ll do great, they''ll give you some nice painkillers and you''ll just be in a haze for 48 hours.
2.gif
Wishing you a quick recovery!
35.gif

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/2/2007 1:54:09 PM

Date: 7/2/2007 12:41:33 PM
Author: Rosebud8506
15.gif

Try not to freak out! You''ll do great, they''ll give you some nice painkillers and you''ll just be in a haze for 48 hours.
2.gif
Wishing you a quick recovery!
35.gif
aww thank you!
5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results